Oct 10, 2019
only by tracking it yourself.....as far as I know there is no counter in the game anywhere. so unless someone made a mod for it you are out of luck. I was using the text WT and editing it as i went along, but it's not very good in the later stages of the game as the gameplay changed for earlier weeks when they updated the versions.
oh, ok thx for the answer

penns

Sep 7, 2022
IM in love with that Melinda milf...damnnn why u make her so perfect to being real :') cant imagine when i see someone like her in realife

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Why is the MEGA link disabled if it works, it won't waste my time for only half a minute and because of the limited speed sites, it took me two hours:(
ScreenShot_20220910165540.png

shadowwman

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Game Updated: 2021-04-01
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 Finale
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android v7a
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android Phones
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Simulators
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Foot Of The Mountains 1

Holiday Standalone Episode

Extras: Gallery Mod - FAN SIGN - FAN SIGN2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints - SAVE - Help - Walkthrough+Saves - Spanish Translation Thread - Less Grind Mod - Help

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Thanks dude :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok so I want to finally give this game a go, and I know this have been asked a lot, the game had ntr but that ntr was totally avoidable right? and can we fuck all the girls and keep all of them to ourselfs? or should I avoid this game entirely?

Reactions: Spranky

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
ok so I want to finally give this game a go, and I know this have been asked a lot, the game had ntr but that ntr was totally avoidable right? and can we fuck all the girls and keep all of them to ourselfs? or should I avoid this game entirely?
Difficult question, I'll take a break from this game because I'm fed up with it. Endless grind scenes repeating over and over to cut scenes, you hope something new will happen. No journal, you don't know what to do, you have to do everything by trial and error.

Spranky

Dec 17, 2021
Difficult question, I'll take a break from this game because I'm fed up with it. Endless grind scenes repeating over and over to cut scenes, you hope something new will happen. No journal, you don't know what to do, you have to do everything by trial and error.
Have you tried with 0x52 universal mod? In most other renpy games is quite useful

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes