Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, just started V11 and must say, not impressed with the WT and options it shows. Mostly just the same stuff and the options for the 21:00 just do not work once you finish the new Aurelia scenes and go back to trying Melinda....from week 31 day 2 she should take you out to dinner so you can 'play the drunk', but that doesn't happen (at least on the first time) and I don't see the following bathroom scene anywhere ins the WT at all....and looks like the same will happen for weeks to come so I'm not clear if this is an issue or a change that was installed for V12 and the WT was not changed to match....so I guess I'll have to play those blind and hope nothing is getting messed up.

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
another big big question,.. i already baught the dress for ann ang gave it to her.... this happend several weeks ago,... but everytim i try to visit ann at 12:00 she mentiones to buy her the blue dress,... and then blablabla "do it, dont do it " ( show my wiener ) and then she just says go away,.. what am i missing ? any info on that would be highly appreciated! Thanks !!!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
another big big question,.. i already baught the dress for ann ang gave it to her.... this happend several weeks ago,... but everytim i try to visit ann at 12:00 she mentiones to buy her the blue dress,... and then blablabla "do it, dont do it " ( show my wiener ) and then she just says go away,.. what am i missing ? any info on that would be highly appreciated! Thanks !!!
Maybe you don't have enough relationship points with her or other characters?

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
There are a number of questions:
1) what is the latest version of the first part 11 or 13?
2) Now I got to the plot, where the main character is considered gay, his phrase, it will be necessary to tell Mellinda that I am not gay, and when should this be done and how?
3) The neighbor's boy (whom Mellinda and I go to visit) is also considered gay, he asks for help in fucking either my older sister or a masseuse, and promises to fuck his mother for this. He chose both options, arranged for him to have sex with an older sister for money, but there is no further promotion. It is also not clear how to bring him together with a masseuse and how to fuck his mother.
Gina and Paul.

Thanks in advance.

Nagrindil tweaked the stats a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
As I understand it, the dialogues, as you grind, change color from red, purple (probably lack of points) to green (when there are enough points).

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
I also met such moments when the dresses did not fit, and again I had to go to the store and change or buy a new one. Try visiting the store more often.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are a number of questions:
1) what is the latest version of the first part 11 or 13?
2) Now I got to the plot, where the main character is considered gay, his phrase, it will be necessary to tell Mellinda that I am not gay, and when should this be done and how?
3) The neighbor's boy (whom Mellinda and I go to visit) is also considered gay, he asks for help in fucking either my older sister or a masseuse, and promises to fuck his mother for this. He chose both options, arranged for him to have sex with an older sister for money, but there is no further promotion. It is also not clear how to bring him together with a masseuse and how to fuck his mother.
Thanks in advance.
1. I do not know
2. I think when you

Last edited:

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
I'm stuck at this point too.
By the way, the gallery opens as you grind. v11 rus.
My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with ne opportunitys! now it works!

I have now a stronger pill : anyone knows what to do with them ?

And ann and melinda where Checking their boobies in the toilet - i peeked through the door,.. what is the next step?

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with ne opportunitys! now it works!

I have now a stronger pill : anyone knows what to do with them ?

And ann and melinda where Checking their boobies in the toilet - i peeked through the door,.. what is the next step?
1) My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with ne opportunitys! now it works!
How did you do that? What time and what day of the week?

2) I have now a stronger pill : anyone knows what to do with them ?
How did you do that?

3) And ann and melinda where Checking their boobies in the toilet - i peeked through the door,.. what is the next step?
How did you do that?

My indicators are higher under the spoiler. Need to grind more?

What version of the game do you have?

My progress so far.

Last edited:

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
1) My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with ne opportunitys! now it works!

How did you do that?

3) And ann and melinda where Checking their boobies in the toilet - i peeked through the door,.. what is the next step?
How did you do that?

My indicators are higher under the spoiler. Need to grind more?

What version of the game do you have?

My progress so far.
i went from 6.9 to v7 some day,.. it asked me if i wanted to,.. i did it,...

1) My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with new opportunitys! now it works!

Anyday i guess,... i made it on a monday at 9 A.M go into the garden ->up -> search the worms -> click left, and then "put the worms under her floor" -> " what do i get for return " -> follow her -> blowjob ( maybe you need to choose a different thing like sex or handjob - i guess it depends on your before activites here ) ,... after that i could talk to her with different dialogue at 12 o'clock when shes outside...

How did you do that?
i Just went several times to get the pills and one day i could ask for longer lasting pills,... i gues you just have to get the pills like 20 times or so,... i cant count how often i used to do it,.. but that game sucks a little bit when it comes how often you have to it certain things,....

Now i know what to do with the stronger pills,.. knock on the door when melinda is in the bathroom,.. and after the sequence : Use stronger pills and knock" woohooo new handjob scene,...

How did you do that?

I dont know,.. one day i peeked instead of entering the toilet directly,.. i think ann was inside,... just peek from time to time and it should happen!

Anyone knows how to get uncle will longer outside the room when melinda bends over ? ann cant hold him back for a long time,.... yickes

edit: got it,... just try a few times

Last edited:

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
i went from 6.9 to v7 some day,.. it asked me if i wanted to,.. i did it,...

1) My solution was : take a peek on ann outside,.. use the worms,... and get a blowjob,... after that event i could talk to her with new opportunitys! now it works!

Anyday i guess,... i made it on a monday at 9 A.M go into the garden ->up -> search the worms -> click left, and then "put the worms under her floor" -> " what do i get for return " -> follow her -> blowjob ( maybe you need to choose a different thing like sex or handjob - i guess it depends on your before activites here ) ,... after that i could talk to her with different dialogue at 12 o'clock when shes outside...

How did you do that?
i Just went several times to get the pills and one day i could ask for longer lasting pills,... i gues you just have to get the pills like 20 times or so,... i cant count how often i used to do it,.. but that game sucks a little bit when it comes how often you have to it certain things,....

Now i know what to do with the stronger pills,.. knock on the door when melinda is in the bathroom,.. and after the sequence : Use stronger pills and knock" woohooo new handjob scene,...

How did you do that?

I dont know,.. one day i peeked instead of entering the toilet directly,.. i think ann was inside,... just peek from time to time and it should happen!

Anyone knows how to get uncle will longer outside the room when melinda bends over ? ann cant hold him back for a long time,.... yickes

edit: got it,... just try a few times
Thanks a lot! I will try to do all this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dominou

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so I've been trying to use the posted WT (text file) for this game, which is supposed to go to V12, but after the major break at the start of V11 the WT just fails completely...so many things are not happening as he WT says, normally they don't look major, but now I am on week 32 day 2 and the 10:00 options do not happen at all it basically just does the normal Rhonda encounter.
At this point I am going to call this busted and not continue with the game even though I have months invested in the grinding for this game, ever since the v11 came in the options have not been where they are supposed to be and there is so much grinding stuff that has been ground down before with no visible change to the game....I'm afraid I just cannot continue.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Here is my FOTM I v12 WT, FOTM II WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
MY V12 WT is out of sync, use it as a reference

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

What's in my FOTM II WT zip file
3 images, one showing where the worms and trap are at , 1 showing where the 2 new hot spots are at and 1 showing where the peep hole is at in your bathroom, along with the wt

Because of the changes that was made between v1.0 and v2.0 for FOTM 2, i had to remake the whole wt, so now both versions are blended in together, there is no start and end for either versions in the wt, best to start over

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

FOTM 1 Saves
from start to end of v12 with galleries

FOTM 2 Saves
v2.0 complete save
v3.0 completed save, save is at the melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game will take you to the main menu.
There is no scene repeat for v3.0
v4.0 completed save

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves and you are following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
from start of V11 onwards the WT is no real help due to options not coming up at the points in the V12 WT, not sure why this is happening, but even in 9.9 there were places where WT and game did not match up. Too much grinding involved to go back and try and work it out.

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
Sorry if you have already post it, but how you put mom and daughter to finally make lesbian sex? Or the mom into something lesbian? Thanks in advance

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
how can I know in wich week am i
only by tracking it yourself.....as far as I know there is no counter in the game anywhere. so unless someone made a mod for it you are out of luck. I was using the text WT and editing it as i went along, but it's not very good in the later stages of the game as the gameplay changed for earlier weeks when they updated the versions.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes