Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I worry when the WT differs from what options I get. This one seems to be minor, but I'm wondering if I'm short on something...with all the grinding I don't want to have to go back to sort it out.
Week 17 Day 3 Wednesday
12:00 (last thing for the day), 'can you help me?

Now as Melinda seems to be deliberately turning me on and then peeping through the hole I drilled I'm guessing whe was supposed to be asked that question, but nothing......
So, question is, have I missed something and can I correct it going forward or do I need to go back? I've followed everything as the WT says and nothing strange happened since starting V7 (I did have a look at couple of other options but went back and re-loaded afterwards)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Really looking for some help here.
I'm grinding through this game using the text WT and following exactly what it says...BUT in week 22 Day 5 I didn't get the option to 'pretend to wash your hands'.....not clear why as I had the bottle of whiskey as far as I remember.
This then seems to have had a knock on effect for the next day where after doing the pretend hand wash I was supposed to get an option to tell Melinda about the cigarettes....this didn't happen, so I can only assume I am one step out on that....but week 23 Day 5 with the extra bit where Melinda blue balls you came up and then week 23 day 6 I didn't get the option to tell Melinda about Cynthia Crying. So I'm still in the ver8 part of the game (I have the v12 one for part1) and I'm hoping there is no knock on effect into that from this....bit annoyed that I'm almost certainly missing things out now, but have no idea how to get back on track.
Anyone!?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I have FOTM v12 WT, FOTM v10 stand alone WT and FOTM II WT uploaded, there is no v13, after v12 the dev started a new game and called it FOTM 2, and my FOTM II WT has been updated to v3, so it sounds like you have the newer game but using a wt that was made for the older game

at 16:00 enter the bathroom, you will get the option to hide the towel, at 17:00, enter the bathroom, she will than ask you to get her one
having issues from week 23 onwards...the bits to do with pretending to wash your hands and then Cynthia don't seem to be working even though I've followed your v12 WT to the letter

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
having issues from week 23 onwards...the bits to do with pretending to wash your hands and then Cynthia don't seem to be working even though I've followed your v12 WT to the letter
because of all the content that was added, the wt is off and don't line up anymore, use it as a reference, just keep repeating and it might trigger

Zaphe1100

May 25, 2019
Hmm.. quite a way in to the game and have still never seen an option to go to the pub - despite it being offered. Am I missing something?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I can't buy pills neither use the fist one the doctor gave Mc.
Nothing triggers the buying effect on Linda neither, tried to repeat content for 6 weeks in game and nothing happened too.
Whats linda pill id quest ?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Hmm.. quite a way in to the game and have still never seen an option to go to the pub - despite it being offered. Am I missing something?
pub? what part of the game is that supposed to be? Do you mean the place that you go with Anne to dance?
What is 'quite a way', what week?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I gave up, 20 softlock ( lots of new game too ) in the same spot, I couldn't progress nothing after even after 3 hours repeating all events I had.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can't buy pills neither use the fist one the doctor gave Mc.
Nothing triggers the buying effect on Linda neither, tried to repeat content for 6 weeks in game and nothing happened too.
Whats linda pill id quest ?
Where did I get the pills from the doctor Linda plays tennis with. And then in her office I can ask her for pills.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
trigger for pills is in the start when the mother takes you there, after that, go see Barbara and on the way home you should get the question about going to see Linda....all depends where you are in the game, but sound like God_Batman has given up

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes