SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So far, I see no reason this poor bloke to be alive. His parents are dead, he's surrounded by short-haired women.
There's the risk of him getting cucked and people report softlocks. He's not really a nerd, it's just... what's with women having exclusively short hair?!!! What's so hard about finding models with a bit more lenght to their.. ugh ;-;

swaggyqwerty

Sep 21, 2019
Hello, I'm so confused I can only get the stronger pill from Linda's house event. I can't unlock the bee sting image in the gallery no matter how many times i repeat the quail egg thing. I think I've gone last the ass grope and ann showing up part waaay back. I don't know how to get her back into the black lingerie for the bee sting scene again. Any help would be appreciated

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Good day everyone. Tell me, please, I'm going through Foot of the Mountains.
1) Dialogues highlighted in green and purple what does the color mean?
2) So should Mellinda's suspicion rise or fall?
3) Should the second part be started after passing the first one? Thanks in advance.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good day everyone. Tell me, please, I'm going through Foot of the Mountains.
1) Dialogues highlighted in green and purple what does the color mean?
2) So should Mellinda's suspicion rise or fall?
3) Should the second part be started after passing the first one? Thanks in advance.
1. Unfortunately, I do not know
2. Suspicion with Melinda is not good because then you can't unblock new scenes
3. First then second, I think

Last edited:

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
0 is enough
And then I already have -7. Thanks to. Who is Cynthia? There is a relationship with Cynthia on the menu. Relationship with Mellinda 1030. But nothing new is revealed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And then I already have -7. Thanks to. Who is Cynthia? There is a relationship with Cynthia on the menu. Relationship with Mellinda 1030. But nothing new is revealed.
You must return the ring to Melida-t's probably in flowers on this board like the barn
There is a hole for peeking in the bathroom
The worms are at the barn, you plant them while the girls are bathing, you can do it forever
You have too many bans from Rohand you should be 0
You also need to have relationship points with other characters
I don't remember who Cynthia is
You're setting a trap for Melinda on that barn trap when you're looking for eggs
Roses you choose when you need to help Melinda with work at the gazebo
You give Melida a massage while she is resting after the accident when you left a trap for her

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
You must return the ring to Melida-t's probably in flowers on this board like the barn
There is a hole for peeking in the bathroom
The worms are at the barn, you plant them while the girls are bathing, you can do it forever
You have too many bans from Rohand you should be 0
You also need to have relationship points with other characters
I don't remember who Cynthia is
You're setting a trap for Melinda on that barn trap when you're looking for eggs
Roses you choose when you need to help Melinda with work at the gazebo
You give Melida a massage while she is resting after the accident when you left a trap for her
Thanks to. I will try.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Cynthia is your Sister (apparently...but after whats been happening I do wonder).
my 'suspicion' level with Melinda is a lot lower than yours (actually -24)...I wouldn't worry about it.
A lot of the extra grinding to get all the scenes will change your stats a lot.
Not sure why you have 'Rondas Bans' as a stat...not sure if that means Rhonda and I think that's something else - just looked it up and it should ben 'Rhonda Inhibitions' - that seems to go up and down a lot....even though the MC has been banging every which way mine is now sitting on 25 for some reason when I know it's been down to 0 and I think lower.
I'm in week 30 of the Walkthrough that I got from this thread (the text file), it's not perfect as it seems to have been added to when new versions were released and that had changed some of the gameplay in previous versions, but I believe I've worked those out and got all the scenes up to this point...long way to go yet (week 36 in the WT is the end of V12, which is the one I have).
What version are you playing?

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Cynthia is your Sister (apparently...but after whats been happening I do wonder).
my 'suspicion' level with Melinda is a lot lower than yours (actually -24)...I wouldn't worry about it.
A lot of the extra grinding to get all the scenes will change your stats a lot.
Not sure why you have 'Rondas Bans' as a stat...not sure if that means Rhonda and I think that's something else - just looked it up and it should ben 'Rhonda Inhibitions' - that seems to go up and down a lot....even though the MC has been banging every which way mine is now sitting on 25 for some reason when I know it's been down to 0 and I think lower.
I'm in week 30 of the Walkthrough that I got from this thread (the text file), it's not perfect as it seems to have been added to when new versions were released and that had changed some of the gameplay in previous versions, but I believe I've worked those out and got all the scenes up to this point...long way to go yet (week 36 in the WT is the end of V12, which is the one I have).
What version are you playing?
I play version 11. And how to give the ring to Melinda? Or where to see if I've already passed it on to her or not. Tk, I played this game for a long time a year ago, then I abandoned it, and now I downloaded version 11 and continued the old saves.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I play version 11. And how to give the ring to Melinda? Or where to see if I've already passed it on to her or not. Tk, I played this game for a long time a year ago, then I abandoned it, and now I downloaded version 11 and continued the old saves.
In the menu you can achieve - if you did something, it glows red, if not white

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
anyone know where to get the v10? it says in the game that it's a standalone...is that the 'holiday special' on the OP?

OK, I found the V10 and played through with a Youtube WT, but it was pretty crap and I've found a bunch more scenes in Debbie's bedroom with her and Adria...but does anyone know if there are possible full sex scenes with Debbie and/or Adria or is just BJ time...or is there a possible three way with Debbie and Melinda or Adria...or indeed (yes I'm getting greedy) with all three together?

Last edited:

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
Sorry for this noobie question,.. playing 1st part ,... how do i keep ann to keep william busy ? (So melinda can bend over! )

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes