Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how healthy is the mind of a person who rejects NTR with all their strength, but is crazy to play games where the mother fucks the son or the father with the daughter. In most games I play for the sex scenes and try to overlook the kinship, but it bothers me. NTR is more realistic than the absurd amount of incest that we have in these games.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
For me I like the corruption, I like the fall, I don't really care for the NTR for me the thing is Hot MILFs getting used by men they never thought they would touch and do things they thought they wouldn't do and that changes them.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I finished the game following the walkthrough, but in the walkthrough it's in version 4, what's the content of the V5.0 finale? Does anyone know how I continue?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm still doing Part1 and am in only week 8 (the grind has got my carpal tunnel acting up) I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but a couple of times things have not run as the WT says. Once it said I was going to get an HJ from Melinda...it didn't happen, I went back and played all the various scenarios for that day and it didn't happen on any of them.
There has also been some talk of my 'sister'? coming to stay and I'm sure I was told 'tomorrow', now three days later, she hasn't appeared. Was is something like 'Claudia' or similar...was going to look through the WT for any evidence but without remembering the exact name I can't and not sure how she would fit in unless there was some incest in the game as well.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm still doing Part1 and am in only week 8 (the grind has got my carpal tunnel acting up) I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but a couple of times things have not run as the WT says. Once it said I was going to get an HJ from Melinda...it didn't happen, I went back and played all the various scenarios for that day and it didn't happen on any of them.
There has also been some talk of my 'sister'? coming to stay and I'm sure I was told 'tomorrow', now three days later, she hasn't appeared. Was is something like 'Claudia' or similar...was going to look through the WT for any evidence but without remembering the exact name I can't and not sure how she would fit in unless there was some incest in the game as well.
I have the same, but I also have scenes in which he writes that it's all in this update.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I have the same, but I also have scenes in which he writes that it's all in this update.
The last bit with the HJ that doesn't happen is this :-
---Week 8 Day 5 Friday---

9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, help rhonda, you've had enough, take shirt off, continue, remove your jeans, handjob

After remove jeans the only other option is remove underwear and then I think Melinda walks away with the laundry basket.....but I redid this about 6 times and still didn't follow. Hasn't seemed to make any difference though. oh and the HJ part has not been repeated. To be honest all the females so far have been inconsistent with what they will allow. Like Rhonda, we've had sex multiple times, but some times she turned her nose up at the idea of implied we'd never done it. Melinda is the most inconsistent. She's given a boob job in that outside shower, stood in front of me naked, but when you ask her to take off her 'housecoat/nightie' she gets all prudish about it....but I guess I'll just keep plugging on in the hopes I get to plug her soon

I know what you mean about the 'in this update' business...I keep seeing 'that's all' type messages yet the next day the WT says to do the same thing...if it get's me no further I'd rather just skip it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, help rhonda, you've had enough, take shirt off, continue, remove your jeans, handjob

After remove jeans the only other option is remove underwear and then I think Melinda walks away with the laundry basket.....but I redid this about 6 times and still didn't follow. Hasn't seemed to make any difference though. oh and the HJ part has not been repeated. To be honest all the females so far have been inconsistent with what they will allow. Like Rhonda, we've had sex multiple times, but some times she turned her nose up at the idea of implied we'd never done it. Melinda is the most inconsistent. She's given a boob job in that outside shower, stood in front of me naked, but when you ask her to take off her 'housecoat/nightie' she gets all prudish about it....but I guess I'll just keep plugging on in the hopes I get to plug her soon

I know what you mean about the 'in this update' business...I keep seeing 'that's all' type messages yet the next day the WT says to do the same thing...if it get's me no further I'd rather just skip it.
I think that the scenes in which he writes that all of this in this update have a string in Foot of the Holiday Standalone Episodei, Foot of Mountains 2 [v5.0] And it also depends on the points of the relationship

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
So this is step-incest game due to MC family get murdered?
And also NTR is partial avoidable? Because I see people say "NTR unavoidable but you can resolve". Did not understand what it mean actually.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how healthy is the mind of a person who rejects NTR with all their strength, but is crazy to play games where the mother fucks the son or the father with the daughter. In most games I play for the sex scenes and try to overlook the kinship, but it bothers me. NTR is more realistic than the absurd amount of incest that we have in these games.
If your not into the fantasy, don't play, and I can assure you 90 percent of those playing wld never fuck their family for real, it's just fantasy. As for ntr haters, like me. I don't share my women in real life, and damn sure don't fantasize about it. I'm not a cuck. That's why we don't like ntr where the mc is being cucked. If he's doing the stealing than it's ok. And no I'm not knocking guys who are into being emasculated. It's just not my thing. I hope this explains why we ntr haters, hate. Cheers to those who do like it, as many of the games have it. I just hate when it's forced, everyone should be able to enjoy their kink. The gay guys get shafted more than anyone. Pun intended. Theirs not a lot of content for them. Game wise. Anyway, game on fellas, I'm off to fuck my sister in tales from the infinite void, wish me fuck... ere, luck.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020

there should be another option with try it that relates to linda's pill because i'm already at week 8 day 7

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
there should be another option with try it that relates to linda's pill because i'm already at week 8 day 7
so far those bits have all had the same result...not worrying about it as she's done everything else...and done HJ in many other places...just not that particular set of options

guyfawkesxxx69

Feb 8, 2019
Here is my FOTM I v12 WT, FOTM II WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom
MY V12 WT is out of sync, use it as a reference

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

What's in my FOTM II WT zip file
3 images, one showing where the worms and trap are at , 1 showing where the 2 new hot spots are at and 1 showing where the peep hole is at in your bathroom, along with the wt

Because of the changes that was made between v1.0 and v2.0 for FOTM 2, i had to remake the whole wt, so now both versions are blended in together, there is no start and end for either versions in the wt, best to start over

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

FOTM 1 Saves
from start to end of v12 with galleries

FOTM 2 Saves
v2.0 complete save
v3.0 completed save, save is at the melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game will take you to the main menu.
There is no scene repeat for v3.0
v4.0 completed save

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves and you are following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
Hello! First of all, thank you for such a titanic job! Unfortunately there's one part missing between Week 14 and 15 in the walkthrough. Could you please complete it? Thanks in advance!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello! First of all, thank you for such a titanic job! Unfortunately there's one part missing between Week 14 and 15 in the walkthrough. Could you please complete it? Thanks in advance!
for each update, stuff has changed in the game when starting a new game, because of this, i'm going to stop updating it since it's like fotm all over again with each update, and i'm not planning on redoing the whole thing, for this i'm sorry, i also haven't played this update so idk whats new in this one

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
can i ask qustions about season 1 (v12) here as well
(cant find a topic about season 1 on f95)

if so i will ask it here , if not can some tell me where to find the right thread

thnx

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
question like is v5 a sequel on v12 or a seperate story
i played v5 for 2 minutes and imediatly there was a sex scene whit mc , ann and paul
but in v 12 i reaced the end with ann , but there waqs never a scene with paul where in
was mentionned that was going to happen ( 3some for payment)

and then i also wanted to upload a save file
and asked if somebody could tell me if i made a mistake somewhere
(i played many many many hours over and over again but with melinda i make no progress
same for the story with uncle)

yes iknow it s a grinding game , and yes i am aware faerin make his games this way

thnx for reading

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I've only just started version 7 of the first part and I would like to give a shout out for the BJ scene in the outside shower...been waiting for that for SO LONG. great rendering...if Melinda was my Aunt then I'm not sure if I could keep my hands off her either....

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes