jaisingh

May 11, 2020
Yes...it's the "eternal repetition" that gave you calluses... :p
I played this game without cheats or walkthrough. I love this game, are you planning for a new version. Same character but different locations, different possibilities, different situations. The grinding stuff was great. Awaiting your new version of the game. I tried Jen's dilemma, but no fun.

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
I installed this game again and I'm stuck again(V12). I did the same things written in the WT and still, I'm not able to continue with Melinda(After Shirley/Barbara's event). It took my hours. Mood-killer. How can I find the missing scene easily, is there any way to do that?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I see the name 'Cynthia' in the stats, but haven't met her yet......really want some of Emily's daughter though......

OmahaTrojan

May 17, 2020
I would've loved to see Melinda explore her sluttier side with Lee. I know he was a bad guy, but some times she was just horny and had an itch that only he could scratch. It looked like the game was going in this direction, but suddenly it wasn't. Would've really liked that.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
what is the difference between foot of the mountains 1 and foot of the mountains 2 because the walkthrough is not intended for foot of the mountains 2.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
So I am curious to where and how to get the ntr scenes in both Chapter 1 & 2 with Melinda because why not

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Nice game overall but that kind of story perspective would also have been fun .
I agree, just don't understand why people wont play a game with one of the hottest MILF's because they've heard that there is cheating in it and yet that is the whole premise of this game that Melinda cheats with the MC!! Sorry for the spoiler for anyone who hasn't played the game and is just curious but get on and play she has to be in the top 3 MILFS (imo) for anyone that has played this game

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Hey, I was looking at the walkthrough and found out that there is a character that is missing from my game. How do I get Debbie to show up? I've been playing for a long time and now that I found out that this character exists or existed, because in the version I downloaded about 3 days ago it doesn't exist or I did something that prevented it from appearing.

Can someone help me?
______

I already solve. I had missed the continuation of Lee trying to seduce Melinda. Now Debbie has appeared!

Last edited:

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I agree, just don't understand why people wont play a game with one of the hottest MILF's because they've heard that there is cheating in it and yet that is the whole premise of this game that Melinda cheats with the MC!! Sorry for the spoiler for anyone who hasn't played the game and is just curious but get on and play she has to be in the top 3 MILFS (imo) for anyone that has played this game
Agreed and would have been fun seeing her with onw of those old men or Lee and maybe having that kinda ending as well where she gets corrupted by one of them and gets knocked up.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes