anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
In this game, you need a quest log immediately, because you don't know what is happening when.
yeah you are right but they did not make it, I really like this game, Hopefully they can make more about this serie because these 2 versions are not enough for me

loverdoc

Dec 17, 2020
i downloaded the compressed version butthe character has no vioces at all
is that normal or the voices are absent just in the compressed version

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
yeah you are right but they did not make it, I really like this game, Hopefully they can make more about this serie because these 2 versions are not enough for me
I don't know if there are any other games in this series
01 - Foot of the Mountains v12
02 - Holiday Special - EP 10
03 - Foot of the Mountains 2 v5.0
04 - Holidays Special 2020

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i downloaded the compressed version butthe character has no vioces at all
is that normal or the voices are absent just in the compressed version
It seems to me that the characters do not have a voice, only the voice of the environment, e.g. opening a door

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
hi guys! I can't remember if i downloaded the part 2 but I am sure, i didn't get to finish the first part. So where did the part 1 end? It's been a long time since i have played this game.

Reactions: kokpaper

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hi guys! I can't remember if i downloaded the part 2 but I am sure, i didn't get to finish the first part. So where did the part 1 end? It's been a long time since i have played this game.
Difficult question, I am playing the first part and I don't know if this is over or I just don't have enough relationship points?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Followed the guide but I’m not getting the option for the stronger pills with Linda… what’s the criteria to unlock that option? I’m on week 19 day 4 of the guide. Thanks!

edit: I don’t know if it makes a difference but the gallery hasn’t registered Gallery 3 Image 1 and 4 as unlocked even though I’ve seen them

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Followed the guide but I’m not getting the option for the stronger pills with Linda… what’s the criteria to unlock that option? I’m on week 19 day 4 of the guide. Thanks!

edit: I don’t know if it makes a difference but the gallery hasn’t registered Gallery 3 Image 1 and 4 as unlocked even though I’ve seen them
Doctor Lesena is the one who plays tennis with Miranda, he will give you tablets, he will have the option of having sex with her with her. You need to have a lot of relationship points with Miranda. Buddy, give me a link to the guide?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Doctor Lesena is the one who plays tennis with Miranda, he will give you tablets, he will have the option of having sex with her with her. You need to have a lot of relationship points with Miranda. Buddy, give me a link to the guide?
Thank you… do you know how many points?
It’s the walkthrough from the first page under ‘extras’

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Did anyone have the same issue with not being offered strong pills, even after the bj scene in bathroom?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Yes - Do something negative and Miranda will remind you quickly and she will not be happy and your point will be suspect
Thanks! I’ll give it a go then. I thought because it was a double negative, that was a good thing! Like her suspicion levels are so low they were negative! My bad aha!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes