incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the only game that I couldn't get to the end, I spent almost a week playing and nothing to finish. I really admire whoever managed to beat this game

the game would be good if it wasn't for the eternal repetitions gave me even calluses on my fingers lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aragh and hitagua

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
the only game that I couldn't get to the end, I spent almost a week playing and nothing to finish. I really admire whoever managed to beat this game

the game would be good if it wasn't for the eternal repetitions gave me even calluses on my fingers lol
Yes...it's the "eternal repetition" that gave you calluses... :p

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Some of the scenes are animated
It's a big game to have little animated scenes ... I've been watching some videos I was kind of discouraged mainly with the scenes of sex all pictures stops.
Now that you told me that you only have some scenes now that I really discouraged lol .. Thanks.:LOL:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
It's a big game to have little animated scenes ... I've been watching some videos I was kind of discouraged mainly with the scenes of sex all pictures stops.
Now that you told me that you only have some scenes now that I really discouraged lol .. Thanks.:LOL:
Its also a huge grindfest, I started again recently but this time following the walkthrough and saw scenes that I had not after playing on and off for years.

Reactions: Moricano

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Can someone share with me the Roadmap Version For This Game? I mean there are currently these Versions: Foot Of The Mountains 1, Holiday Standalone Episode, v1.0, HolidaysSpecial 2020, and Foot of the Mountains 2 v5.0 Finale...

I mean lots of different versions so please anyone expert who knows how to play this pls....

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes