REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder what you think about my game?
UFO I'll download and check it out now. Though your name isn't giving me high hopes lol. I will edit this post (or post in your thread to avoid being off-topic).

EDIT: So had a chance to play it, there's not much content to actually critique the game. It would be unfair for me to judge this game considering it's not something I would play, but the MC model looks good if you're into that young teen look.

I am more into MILFs personally and I like story building (but not blue balling). There's no teasing and the MILF models you do have are disproportionately big and TOO thicc...which makes them look comical and you can't take them seriously. There's no animations, though I don't judge too hard on that, each dev has there own skill sets, you don't need 3D animations to sell a game if you have good story writing.

Considering you are new, I don't want to discourage you, I like where you're going with it but the story needs to make some sense and the these women can't be throwing themselves at the MC, it just doesn't work like that (only in hentai and cartoons).

Also the title of the game suggests there's some alien sex (alien/human) I am confused as to what is being delivered.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Virustotal is spitting out some detections in Foot of the Mountains 1 files.

"FootOfTheMountains.exe" 2 detections <also reported as "FantasyTrainer.exe" strange>

"windows-i686/FootOfTheMountains.exe" 1 detection <also reported as "TheHeadmaster.exe" strange>

"windows-i686/zsync.exe" 3 detections

Any easy way to check if its false positives or true? Because several other games here also have similar results.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
it keeps crashing whenever i try to see the gallery mod
"scrappy's gallery" it shows me this, and in the second picture gallery 1-7 its all locked.

1647082921259.png 1647082940716.png

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
How would I add a save file to the game folder for Mac? please help. I downloaded the save file from the link but am stuck on how to add it to my game folder on Mac.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
DEVS at SNC!!!!!! I don't know if you guys read the input you get from this site but please tell me why, why, why aren't you making a follow up of "Foot of the mountain" with Melinda as MC?????? Maybe with less meaningless grinding but with Melinda. She is/was one of the most popular female characters on the market of this type of games. Why change from a winning formula for success to another mediocre game??? I know that many people disliked the grinding in that game but I think that many went through that pain as long as Melinda was in the story line, at least I did.
Well Devs, do you have an answer?
Search my post and you will know why, im pretty much waiting on SNC to close his patreon so i have the right to remake chapter 2 or continue from end of chapter 1.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
...im pretty much waiting on SNC to close his patreon so i have the right to remake chapter 2 or continue from end of chapter 1
Now that you said that, are the game's renders posted somewhere? it would be cool to make some new fanmade scenarios and such.

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
FOTM 1 pc links are dead except mixdrop. And I hate this site. Can anyone update the other links please?

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
Man, I feel like my game has totally glitched. I can't progress at all. I keeo giving Melinda the Urine Control, every single day at 11 and nothing ever happens. She never gives me the grocery list, I can never fuck her after the "Go Look for Melina" option for the orgy at Maragaret's house. Anyone have any idea what the hell I need to do?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes