Porrosernao

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, i followed the walkthrough and completely almost everything until 7.0. But im still not getting the green text when putting the worms under the door and take melinda at night. Any help? Thanks

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
The useless grinding and replaying of same effin scenes 100x times trying to figure out what to do next is what makes this game unplayable to me, if you want to do it hours an days specifics at least have some hint system in place, i like how Lain's WT mods work they tell you where and when to do what this game just expects you to go week in and week out repeating stuff untill 1 thing advances for 1 character - do the same for others and its a headache and waste of time. Meh i wish i could have actually progressed somewhat (only like 40% progress on the chars in fotm 1 ) so i could know at least the story, anyway just took the gallery mod an seen what i would have gotten. overall really not worth it the grind ugh..

Reactions: matt driv and Obi_W

rlykmn

Jan 30, 2022
Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the scene to buy the vibrator? been following a walkthrough but missed something I guess.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The useless grinding and replaying of same effin scenes 100x times trying to figure out what to do next is what makes this game unplayable to me, if you want to do it hours an days specifics at least have some hint system in place, i like how Lain's WT mods work they tell you where and when to do what this game just expects you to go week in and week out repeating stuff untill 1 thing advances for 1 character - do the same for others and its a headache and waste of time. Meh i wish i could have actually progressed somewhat (only like 40% progress on the chars in fotm 1 ) so i could know at least the story, anyway just took the gallery mod an seen what i would have gotten. overall really not worth it the grind ugh..
the new game they are working on appears to be rinse and repeat of endless grinding with no rewards
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v9-serialnumbercomics.82476/ so disappointing

Reactions: Hoey

Spenser

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, I'm new here and I love this game. I have a question about Jax's blackmail. Do I lose a lot of content if I decide to kill him? Are there a lot more NTR oriented scenes I will not see?

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Hello;

Could someone tell me how to get the threesome scene with Gina and Paul.
Thanks a lot
It happens in the days you go to Annie's house with Ann. That event triggers very fast like, the third or fourth time you fuck her. Just pick the option for Ann and Annie to kiss and advance from there.

khon1987

Jun 1, 2021
I got the ending. I see so many people ask for the ending so I decided to make this post. The ending isn't impressive in my opinion. Here's the ending-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also attached my save file which when loaded plays the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't download

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
It's tied in with the "strong whiskey" line. Uncle Will is your supplier. Buy the whiskey, at 1300 hrs go to lunch, (left click only, if you use the "right-click/skip function you may go passed it) pretend to wash your hands, be grateful, and you go to Uncle Will. Get him drunk. The mountain event shows up when you spend the day together. You "do not" want to miss the ending scenes at the lake. And "getting him drunk" will bring you to 1400 hrs with Melinda. You "do not" want to miss how this ends, either!
I ḿ playing the v11 beta and i must say.... i don't see any option with "pretend to wash your hands" is anything changed between v11 and v12 ?? (I'm right now downloading v12 'cause it seem to changed something that make FOTM2 start with many altered things) So....
How could you find cigarrettes to Cynthia in v11 (I give her once but she's asking for more)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes