indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is an error in the walkthorugh..it costs me so much time...at one point you need to talk to Ann at 8 p.m. WT says: Go to Ann. ok i'll help you this time...but instead u need to choose the other option to have the other dialogue open up..if not u remains tuck forever and event of 9 p.m never change as well...someone must signal this to WT creator..and i hope there aren't so much difference from version 4 (overed by WT) and this V5.0..i didn't find any updated WT sadly

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems can't get anymore lesbian points for melinda..and ann don't give me any more option in bathroom to kiss her mother breast and now she doesn't appear anymore in bathroom...so melinda doens't go along with her sister..it's a big problem or i can forget about this? if its a issue ther eis a way to add some points to Mel lesbian pool? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Finished this game today and i must say that i liked the characters a lot..hated the useless Grinding..and hated the ending...i mean what cop achieved saying all the private affair between Melinda (i love here..her and Isabella from being a dik ar emy fav) when she was fuked by MC and she daily fucked Chintya and her friends?? i didn't know if it was a way to show again some sex scenes...but really the ending is very rushed and this game deserved a little more attention by devs expecially because was a good story and good game..i mean the mother doesn't speack a single word...really?? what the Black woman (jax girfriends) means in all this?? i could understand if she jax,lee,and she were Lizard soldier's ...but as it is is non sense. a pity ends a good game like this.

Reactions: gkratos123
Jun 30, 2018
guys so i am at v11 foot of the mountains 1 and one day i am supposed to go to the living room say hi to melinda at 10.00 and then go to rhonda and proof to her she lost weight it says so in the walkthrough but i find rhonda still at the living room cleaning with up the ante scene what did i miss so i can make the game show the right scene?

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
so idk what i am supposed to download. is FOTM 1 a previous version or a previous game? Do I need to play it and then play the second one? Thanks.

EDIT: Answered my own question

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017
I got the ending. I see so many people ask for the ending so I decided to make this post. The ending isn't impressive in my opinion. Here's the ending-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also attached my save file which when loaded plays the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bb2121311

ErogeWeeb

Jan 25, 2020
I feel like my brain will expode rn.

So as I understood we have FOTM v12, which is ep 1-9 and ep 11-12. Then we have Holiday Sp, which is ep 10. And then we have FOTM II v5.0, which is the sequel-ish.

Now I have a question about the mods. The thing is that we have gallery+cheat mod which you could apply to FOTM v12 and FOTM II v5. But we also have Less Grind Mod, which as I understood rn is not a mod but is a something like a whole rework of the FOTM v12 w/ some extra scenes and have "Less Grind(c)"xd. But I don't really understand, as I can see for the "better" expirience I should play LGM instead of FOTMv12, right? But the question is - Can I apply "gallery+cheat" mod on LGM or they're not working together? And if they're not working together which one I should play v12 w/ G+Cmods or LGM. And also is LGM compressed? Bcz the v12 is 5gb, but LGM which has extra scenes is only ~2gb.

P.S. Forgive my english.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like my brain will expode rn.

So as I understood we have FOTM v12, which is ep 1-9 and ep 11-12. Then we have Holiday Sp, which is ep 10. And then we have FOTM II v5.0, which is the sequel-ish.

Now I have a question about the mods. The thing is that we have gallery+cheat mod which you could apply to FOTM v12 and FOTM II v5. But we also have Less Grind Mod, which as I understood rn is not a mod but is a something like a whole rework of the FOTM v12 w/ some extra scenes and have "Less Grind(c)"xd. But I don't really understand, as I can see for the "better" expirience I should play LGM instead of FOTMv12, right? But the question is - Can I apply "gallery+cheat" mod on LGM or they're not working together? And if they're not working together which one I should play v12 w/ G+Cmods or LGM. And also is LGM compressed? Bcz the v12 is 5gb, but LGM which has extra scenes is only ~2gb.

P.S. Forgive my english.
I'd like to know this also. It's been awhile since I last played so not sure where the hell to start from. I don't mind starting from the start but dunno which one I need to download and what the less grind mod changes.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes