ELI2021

May 6, 2021
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Game Updated: 2021-04-01
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 Finale
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android v7a
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Android Phones
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Simulators
(v4.0): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Foot Of The Mountains 1

Holiday Standalone Episode

Extras: Gallery Mod - FAN SIGN - FAN SIGN2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints - SAVE - Help - Walkthrough+Saves - Spanish Translation Thread - Less Grind Mod - Help

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
First game I played, and l love it, that's before I knew there were walkthrough and cheats mod and that stuff, I enjoyed it alot

riran

Dec 30, 2017
I don't remember this game having sex with Melinda. Does it come in part 2 or 1 itself? I kind of stopped playing it because of the grind although I really wanted more scenes with Melinda

htderuf

Jan 8, 2021
i like the HolidaysSpecial 2020 very much, i wish somebody would make a film of it and upload it on a good server. especially the interview of melinda is good

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys!
I've randomly speedread about 30-40 pages here. The initial posting says something about savegames from part one won't work here.
Is there some sort of questions before starting the second part or any other way to continue the story, meaning does it feel like you're going on with something? Or is it some sort of a new thing with the same characters?
Thanks for your replies in advance!

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Hi guys!
I've randomly speedread about 30-40 pages here. The initial posting says something about savegames from part one won't work here.
Is there some sort of questions before starting the second part or any other way to continue the story, meaning does it feel like you're going on with something? Or is it some sort of a new thing with the same characters?
Thanks for your replies in advance!
The entire game makes no sense brother, burn it in a fire

dchan92

Nov 8, 2021
Is this was the correct playing order for this game??

01 - Foot of the Mountains v12
02 - Holiday Special - EP 10
03 - Foot of the Mountains 2 v5.0
04 - Holidays Special 2020

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Anyway to make the game less grind and more easy to acess the scenes? Even with cheat MOD sometimes im still getting stuck in scenes.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem with this game, that there are a lot of repeating scenes until you have the right relationship points, then the scene goes a bit forward and then repeats again.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings,
is there a completed walkthrough for v 5.0 anywhere, because the txt walkthrough listed on the front page says this at the end:

There are new scenes that was added into the older versions that i didn't get, i might go back another day and remake this from start to end
=====End of v4.0=====

i can't play this game without a holding hand to guide me through the endless cycle of grind fiesta so please someone come to the rescue modCheck

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
greetings,
is there a completed walkthrough for v 5.0 anywhere, because the txt walkthrough listed on the front page says this at the end:

There are new scenes that was added into the older versions that i didn't get, i might go back another day and remake this from start to end
=====End of v4.0=====

i can't play this game without a holding hand to guide me through the endless cycle of grind fiesta so please someone come to the rescue modCheck
That's the end of the game, sadly to accept it but it's already end.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes