Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is there a final scene in V12? how can i tell if i have unlocked everything and can play the second game?
You have a gallery in the game menu. To unlock the scenes from the gallery, you need to have the mod that is on the first page.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can't because the cheats can open the gallery, but can't close (sorry for my english)
I think the Gallery is a good indicator of whether you've finished the game. If you don't have all the scenes unlocked, you need to have more relationship points.

dieguitoraf

Nov 27, 2019
I think the Gallery is a good indicator of whether you've finished the game. If you don't have all the scenes unlocked, you need to have more relationship points.
With cheat I have a lot of relationship point. But this game is full of grinding, it's impossible to know if it's finish.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I'm having a second go at this game....it just seemed very repeticious and I lost track of what day/time I was at on my latest save. I guess that to me is the biggest problem, if you save where you have options on the screen you can't see what day or time it is, so if you are looking at walkthroughs they are no help...you have to guess and wait for a day/time to re-appear.
That being said, I can see the scope for male/female interactions and a few things have come up even though I am just in week two.
BUT, Week2 Day 1 (Monday) at 12:00 both WTs say 'go to ann, "do it"', but I get no option for 'do it' I assume it's to buy the dress but I don't have the money and there is no indication of how much money is needed.
If it doesn't mean that then I'm lost as the only option I have is to tell to to ask her boyfriend, but the follow up says 'she tells you a plan on pranking melinda'. I don't see that either as Ann just walks away. I've followed everything to the letter, even giving Ann $10 when she says she has no money (which is why I still have only the $100).
So, can anyone shed light on this - I actually continued on but then the next day I of course run across another impossibility as I see it says 'go to bathroom, no, then go to melinda, prank her with ann', which of course can't happen yet.

Vamphy

Feb 5, 2018
You know, I usually like grindy games like this, but holy fuck, there are too many "secret" combinations of dialogue to get to a certain scene. Grinding is one thing, but making me grind without a proper fucking guide is just ridiculous.

I've been stuck for so many days now, that I don't even remember what I was working towards...

Reactions: Ramsay_Bolton

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK, I'm having a second go at this game....it just seemed very repeticious and I lost track of what day/time I was at on my latest save. I guess that to me is the biggest problem, if you save where you have options on the screen you can't see what day or time it is, so if you are looking at walkthroughs they are no help...you have to guess and wait for a day/time to re-appear.
That being said, I can see the scope for male/female interactions and a few things have come up even though I am just in week two.
BUT, Week2 Day 1 (Monday) at 12:00 both WTs say 'go to ann, "do it"', but I get no option for 'do it' I assume it's to buy the dress but I don't have the money and there is no indication of how much money is needed.
If it doesn't mean that then I'm lost as the only option I have is to tell to to ask her boyfriend, but the follow up says 'she tells you a plan on pranking melinda'. I don't see that either as Ann just walks away. I've followed everything to the letter, even giving Ann $10 when she says she has no money (which is why I still have only the $100).
So, can anyone shed light on this - I actually continued on but then the next day I of course run across another impossibility as I see it says 'go to bathroom, no, then go to melinda, prank her with ann', which of course can't happen yet.

To unlock new scenes you need to have a lot of sympathy points with all characters. And with Melinda and Rohanda, you can't have negative points. To get sympathy points, you have to grind endlessly and check all dialogue combinations.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Is there a way to import the saves if doing on IOS? As the ‘import saves’ button in the top left doesn’t seem to register the downloads

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
To unlock new scenes you need to have a lot of sympathy points with all characters. And with Melinda and Rohanda, you can't have negative points. To get sympathy points, you have to grind endlessly and check all dialogue combinations.
My point was that I have followed ALL what the WT says (both of them) but I cannot get that option with Ann, which then has a follow on issue the day after. Ann seems to be the hangup, so I'd have to find another way to make money or not give her money on one of the days.....but not knowing how much the dress costs means I don't know how much I'd need.
If I can find out how much the dress is going to costs then I can work out if it's possible, and if not possible then there is a bug stopping this from working so I'd need another work around.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You know, I usually like grindy games like this, but holy fuck, there are too many "secret" combinations of dialogue to get to a certain scene. Grinding is one thing, but making me grind without a proper fucking guide is just ridiculous.

I've been stuck for so many days now, that I don't even remember what I was working towards...
How far have you got? Did you get past the tuesday 12:00 in the 2nd week? I've tried the walkhroughs but both have the same issue

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My point was that I have followed ALL what the WT says (both of them) but I cannot get that option with Ann, which then has a follow on issue the day after. Ann seems to be the hangup, so I'd have to find another way to make money or not give her money on one of the days.....but not knowing how much the dress costs means I don't know how much I'd need.
If I can find out how much the dress is going to costs then I can work out if it's possible, and if not possible then there is a bug stopping this from working so I'd need another work around.
Ann - There are two dresses, one costs $ 100 the other $ 350

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Ann - There are two dresses, one costs $ 100 the other $ 350
so, there is a bug then. I guess as it's the first one it should costs $100, which I have (according to the stats), but I don't get an option to buy it.
I re-started from the top again and have just noticed another issue that I didn't pick up on before...maybe this has some impact.
At the start of the 2nd week, you get to go shower and you are supposed to 'look for underwear' but there are none there, so the 2nd instruction to 'do it' doesn't come up (so to speak). This is working from the WT found in this thread called 'Foot of the mountains V12 walkthrough.txt' (I have V12).
Is Melinda supposed to get suspicious twice whilst I'm milking the cow?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, there is a bug then. I guess as it's the first one it should costs $100, which I have (according to the stats), but I don't get an option to buy it.
I re-started from the top again and have just noticed another issue that I didn't pick up on before...maybe this has some impact.
At the start of the 2nd week, you get to go shower and you are supposed to 'look for underwear' but there are none there, so the 2nd instruction to 'do it' doesn't come up (so to speak). This is working from the WT found in this thread called 'Foot of the mountains V12 walkthrough.txt' (I have V12).
Is Melinda supposed to get suspicious twice whilst I'm milking the cow?
I ended up installing the cheats and removing the Miranda suspicions, that trigerred the underwear, which then triggers the next bits with Ann....the money wasn't an issue....so the thing is, I did nothing wrong as far as the WT is concerned but Melinda got suspicious twice which blocks the game......BAFFLED.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I ended up installing the cheats and removing the Miranda suspicions, that trigerred the underwear, which then triggers the next bits with Ann....the money wasn't an issue....so the thing is, I did nothing wrong as far as the WT is concerned but Melinda got suspicious twice which blocks the game......BAFFLED.
You can't have suspicions with Malinda, something similar is with Rohanda, because you are blocked by events and options in dialogues

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You can't have suspicions with Malinda, something similar is with Rohanda, because you are blocked by events and options in dialogues
that's what I worked out, then how to get past them at the milking if the WT tells me to go there...there were no options it was just Ann appearing behind Melinda and making smutty insinuations, no way to avoid it...and that's the part I don't understand.
Day 2 -
  • 12:00, Melinda, outside up
Which leads to the milking scene....and

Day 4 -
  • 12:00, Outside up
Which leads to the same(sort of) scene

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
that's what I worked out, then how to get past them at the milking if the WT tells me to go there...there were no options it was just Ann appearing behind Melinda and making smutty insinuations, no way to avoid it...and that's the part I don't understand.
Day 2 -
  • 12:00, Melinda, outside up
Which leads to the milking scene....and

Day 4 -
  • 12:00, Outside up
Which leads to the same(sort of) scene
Have the impression that Ann is helping us a bit, but also disturbing us. If I have a few scenes with characters, I write all this in that scene so far - it means that the scene is over in this version.I don't know if the scene with Malinda's diary is over. Ann shows it to me a few times, then doesn't say anything else. Only when I go with Malinda to the barn do I have the opportunity to tell her that it was Ann who stole her diary. And then about the diary. already silence?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I would like to ask the developer if I can use Melinda in my game with a reference to his game?
I think it will make his game more popular.
What do you think of this dev?

• Love
Reactions: zitadoxoto

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Have the impression that Ann is helping us a bit, but also disturbing us. If I have a few scenes with characters, I write all this in that scene so far - it means that the scene is over in this version.I don't know if the scene with Malinda's diary is over. Ann shows it to me a few times, then doesn't say anything else. Only when I go with Malinda to the barn do I have the opportunity to tell her that it was Ann who stole her diary. And then about the diary. already silence?
Haven't got to the diary bit yet, but yes I thought she was an innocuous character in the bit with the milking but I can't see I did anything wrong so I think there a bug there in the thought process...or maybe whoever wrote the WTs used the cheats...which would be weird.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes