Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have a problem ! have 100% with Melinda and 100% with Ann but only 60% with Rhonda ! and game tell me to save if i haven`t finish with Ann or Rhonda and i save and now game is end and can`t finish with Rhonda why is that ??? and why they say that is last version with back button ???

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I only find handjob and tits play developpment with melinda. The rest is only teasing. I do not think the hero could do anything but sniff melinda's pussy before being interrupted whether it's evening when she's drunk or in the monday special achievement. After I have the same bug that has already been reported. Someone said blue balls ^^

I would have liked to see one or two nice shots on Melinda's pussy at least as the Rhonda game offers in the cabin.
Good surprise for the milk scene.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
I have a question, does the '1-time event' prank that involves Ann and Melinda require you to replay the game from the start or nah?

Choker8x8

Jul 21, 2017
I only find handjob and tits play developpment with melinda. The rest is only teasing. I do not think the hero could do anything but sniff melinda's pussy before being interrupted whether it's evening when she's drunk or in the monday special achievement. After I have the same bug that has already been reported. Someone said blue balls ^^

I would have liked to see one or two nice shots on Melinda's pussy at least as the Rhonda game offers in the cabin.
Good surprise for the milk scene.
How do you get the milk scene?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes