crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
if you are following the wt then you will get it, if you are doing it on your own, just keep trying and repeat scenes until it unlocks for you, it will take a while but for it to trigger, at the moment off the top of my head, no clue and it could be something simple, like the melinda blindfold and handcuff scene with ann or the scene at tennis where she is wearing a thong
captain how to get the hand cuff scene? thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
captain how to get the hand cuff scene? thanks
once you get pretty far into the game, in the morning at 9:00 when you go to melinda, if the option clean the barn and check the nest is there, pick it, keep repeating until you get the scene where melinda checks the nest after you, when she is on the ladder, you will grope her and ann comes and see's, after the scene ann will tell you about a plan on monday night, wait until monday if it isn't and at 18:00 go to melinda's room and you will get the scene

Reactions: crusher3

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
once you get pretty far into the game, in the morning at 9:00 when you go to melinda, if the option clean the barn and check the nest is there, pick it, keep repeating until you get the scene where melinda checks the nest after you, when she is on the ladder, you will grope her and ann comes and see's, after the scene ann will tell you about a plan on monday night, wait until monday if it isn't and at 18:00 go to melinda's room and you will get the scene
thank you captain.

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
captain i cant really go to that scene do you have any saves? thanks cap

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
i still cant find Cynthia. i choose option yes to unlock remaining gallery instead of no. After you choose option No you find cynthia but what now? how do i find her?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i still cant find Cynthia. i choose option yes to unlock remaining gallery instead of no. After you choose option No you find cynthia but what now? how do i find her?
at the end of every week game ask you do you want to continue to V7.0 and if you click yes you see Cynthia if you click no you can`t see end scene and Cynthia !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omkar99

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
i
at the end of every week game ask you do you want to continue to V7.0 and if you click yes you see Cynthia if you click no you can`t see end scene and Cynthia !!!
i dont get any options to continue to v7.0 at the end of the week? can you please tell me exactly when do this option appear

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes