H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Should play game from the begining cause i feel miss something some good workthough ll be nice if you can help?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hope i can put hands under that new swimmsuit :)
more pics plz

How to find Cynthia?
she shows up once you finish this version of the game

View attachment 344938
I need help , i follow walkthrough but it's still 66% :(
The only thing that comes to mind, your game is bugged because of that cheat you are using, if you followed my 6.9 wt you will get 100% with all 3 and unlock everything, but because you made it to the end of the wt and melinda is at 66%, than it's because of it, the only thing i can think of is to remove that cheat and start repeating stuff to see if she hits 100%

How did you get the following? :
1) So shinny!
2) Glorious
on sunday's at 10:00 go to melinda, pick sunbathing, she will wear the default bikini, and play that event out, keep repeating on sunday's

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any save-game with all gallery scenes unlocked?
or with the scenes of Ann
please

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
any save-game with all gallery scenes unlocked?
or with the scenes of Ann
please
because how the gallery scene is setup, when downloading a save, the gallery scenes will not be unlocked, you will have to repeat the scenes to unlock them yourself, i have tested this, but the link to my save where all 3 are at 100%, all scenes unlocked except for the gallery can be found in the op

crusher3

Jun 27, 2019
pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

keep repeating until it's unlock, for pic 5, you must have seen massage her legs and belly first, then pick yes it is
captain in pic 3 i dont have the choice "ask if she can bend" what i am missing? thanks.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
captain in pic 3 i dont have the choice "ask if she can bend" what i am missing? thanks.
if you are following the wt then you will get it, if you are doing it on your own, just keep trying and repeat scenes until it unlocks for you, it will take a while but for it to trigger, at the moment off the top of my head, no clue and it could be something simple, like the melinda blindfold and handcuff scene with ann or the scene at tennis where she is wearing a thong

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Can someone donate to patreon to share with us tease of v 7?it have also post wish write she got it what is?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes