gubl

May 31, 2018
I was thinking what will be low level of effort for Dev to improve gamers experience without much refactoring existing grind labyrinth. As this product is great in any other aspects.
One of the options, put required stats levels in menu choices, like if some progression with choice is available, it shows required key metrics to advance with, like for example caress Melindas butt requires Relationship (RL)+150, or if relationship is irrelevant like Massaging Point (MP) 6+, or repetition required (RT) 3+ or combination of those and so on. This will greatly improve gamers experience, as player will get inputs on what stat he need to crank up to progress further, or if nothing in there it would tell that option is irrelevant at the moment and is just a stub for future update.
Just this small tweak, would cutoff great deal of negativity this game is suffering to be among top rated.

Last edited:

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
For some reason recently my saves have been weird. I have a save of the sex scene with the one girl after you give her a back massage in her bathroom, but now whenever I load the save it just brings me to the beginning of the conversation with her before I give her a massage.. then I go forward and no sex scene. Same thing with the newest sex scene with the doctor in the bathroom.. whenever I load up a save during that scene it instead loads me a scene when she just finished me in the showers?? Why is my saves giving me completely different things? Is there a way I can fix this? Because it was working fine until today.

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
have a question about version 6.9 (the latest one)..how much content has been added in melinda's path? haven't played the latest update yet...am currently waiting for the next update, but running out of patience.. :D

Reactions: Adek

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
note from site plus more teasers 5.jpg 10_2.jpg
I posted earlier this month that V7 will be released by the end of this month, I was planning to make it a one day visual novel, well... I changed mind because when I finished half of the scenes for the vn, I noticed that it is boring to play this style, especially when you easily get the action with the character that you like, and you don't get that sense of achievement, so here's what's going to happen:
V7 will be a half day visual novel (player has the choice to follow two routes, either stay at home with one character or go out with the rest of them), then in the afternoon we get back to the navigation and location system just like the previous versions, and for that reason I need an extra week (or so) to add the new characters to the images and to add other new option, I am sorry if you were expecting it by the end of this month because it's going to be delayed for about a week.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes