PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
note from site plus more teasers View attachment 350454 View attachment 350455
I posted earlier this month that V7 will be released by the end of this month, I was planning to make it a one day visual novel, well... I changed mind because when I finished half of the scenes for the vn, I noticed that it is boring to play this style, especially when you easily get the action with the character that you like, and you don't get that sense of achievement, so here's what's going to happen:
V7 will be a half day visual novel (player has the choice to follow two routes, either stay at home with one character or go out with the rest of them), then in the afternoon we get back to the navigation and location system just like the previous versions, and for that reason I need an extra week (or so) to add the new characters to the images and to add other new option, I am sorry if you were expecting it by the end of this month because it's going to be delayed for about a week.
wow nice teaser
but seeing these teasers, I think in the next update no sex with melinda but only blowjob

voyeurwatcher84

Jul 22, 2019
i keep seeing things about a nail polish scene but I have all three at 100% and still haven't come across any nail polish scene, its driving me crazy so please let me know how to get it if you know

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes