voyeurwatcher84

Jul 22, 2019
after picking apples, melinda asks me to take off my shirt, and when I tell her that also the pants, the game takes me to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?
its because your not far enough along with Melinda sexually, just avoid apple picking till she has already seen your dick

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i keep seeing things about a nail polish scene but I have all three at 100% and still haven't come across any nail polish scene, its driving me crazy so please let me know how to get it if you know
sunbath with Melinda try to put hands under and she tell you that she have something to do and go ! you go to your room and she take you with her to Barbara ! ......

Reactions: voyeurwatcher84

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
its because your not far enough along with Melinda sexually, just avoid apple picking till she has already seen your dick
no if the game jump to main menu that is bug and they fix that ! you have or V6.11 version or download bad V6.9 i download my 4 times and then play without bugs !!!

voyeurwatcher84

Jul 22, 2019
no if the game jump to main menu that is bug and they fix that ! you have or V6.11 version or download bad V6.9 i download my 4 times and then play without bugs !!!
it happened to me a couple of times until I was further along with her and had built up points

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
once you get pretty far into the game, in the morning at 9:00 when you go to melinda, if the option clean the barn and check the nest is there, pick it, keep repeating until you get the scene where melinda checks the nest after you, when she is on the ladder, you will grope her and ann comes and see's, after the scene ann will tell you about a plan on monday night, wait until monday if it isn't and at 18:00 go to melinda's room and you will get the scene
Does this scene happen only once in the game?
I can't repeat it

Reactions: allintine
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes