Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so this "note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes" is like scene repay like previuos version?
yes, if you want to replay scenes, just click no, and when you click yes, it will show you the ending scenes and take you back to the main menu

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
after picking apples, melinda asks me to take off my shirt, and when I tell her that also the pants, the game takes me to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?
You have to progress far enough that Melinda doesn't mind you watching her bathe. It will always kick back to the menu if you haven't progressed far enough. She has to be comfortable with you walking in on her (hint: taking the towels). No need to redownload or anything like that.

duckman11

Oct 6, 2018
after picking apples, melinda asks me to take off my shirt, and when I tell her that also the pants, the game takes me to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?
Hi, i searched the thread about this bug, and many people asked about it, but no one really answered.
Is there a fix for it?

View attachment 348563
I did ignore it, for now, just play other part and increase Melinda point/scene then try again she will bring u to Linda and later handjob/tits job :)
Version 6.9 hand grind all the point/scene.

In case anyone wants to just repeat some scene

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, i searched the thread about this bug, and many people asked about it, but no one really answered.
Is there a fix for it?

View attachment 348563
I think should have last version 6.9 and work for 3 sides the first meet linda to give you pills hide towlers at 16h enter to the bathroom at 17h and use the pills when you enter in second time do this many time until you go with her to visit linda in clinic after that melinda start to think to do this herself by doing handjob first time and ll repeat until you got titjob .second friday at 9h go help melinda before you visit linda on thursday to get pills use it in this scene after this situation ll show u try it with many repitition ll give you handjob.finaly dont forget to visit linda with melinda cause ll be two event the first linda ll talk to melinda about daniel in tennis massage the second melinda ll talk to ann about daniel at 15h.finaly dont forget to go with melinda at thursday morning to get scene of foot job but before must melinda get harm in her legs by bee to let you look to fix jeans i hope i help u little

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I did ignore it, for now, just play other part and increase Melinda point/scene then try again she will bring u to Linda and later handjob/tits job :)
Version 6.9 hand grind all the point/scene.

In case anyone wants to just repeat some scene
4th image is sex???

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Chemmy, post: 2154504, membro: 674374"]

la 3a e la 4a foto, fuori da una doccia, vai a Melinda alle 12:00 per la mungitura, posso provare, subito dopo la scena, il tempo sarà alle 13:00, tornare indietro, cliccare la freccia verso l'alto

l'ultima foto può essere fatta solo di domenica, alle 11:00 andare a tennis, fare il massaggio, negli spogliatoi, scegliere l'attesa qui, quindi scegliere l'opzione per l'armadietto maschile, devi averlo dove puoi visitare Linda dopo aver lavorato per barbara \

da quando hai chiesto della scena della doccia esterna in un altro post, 12:00 vai a melinda per la mungitura, scegli posso provare, subito dopo la scena, tornare indietro e cliccare sulla freccia rivolta verso l'alto, continua a ripetere
[/CITAZIONE]
complete all, ty :)

Last edited:

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
yes, if you want to replay scenes, just click no, and when you click yes, it will show you the ending scenes and take you back to the main menu
one more thing i want to ask, when i downoald from mega first it downoalds like on mega website and after that only starts to downoald zip version so i downoaling 2x more size than orginal file size

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
one more thing i want to ask, when i downoald from mega first it downoalds like on mega website and after that only starts to downoald zip version so i downoaling 2x more size than orginal file size
for my saves, yeah the sizes are different but they are both the same, nothing different between them, some people use .zip and other's prefer .rar, so i did both formats

for the game download on mega, not really sure what you mean, when i go to mega, click download, it's showing 1.81gb, but after it's 1.80gb, but that's how mega has always worked when it comes to downloading and for the format, all depends on the dev. some will upload as .rar and some will upload as .zip

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I like Mega, doesn't divert me to another site, seems as fast or as slow as other sites. As for .zip or .rar, I use 7-Zip to deal with it, haven't had any problems. Rarely will my anti-virus alert me to a possible problem.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes