hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck in that part too
Go at 12:00 to Ann, u must have the option "What the fuck, Ann!"
This leads to the next step u have to achieve. Buy bikini and dress. Give it to her. And in the end in th evening the uncle doesn't appear.

hcc22

Apr 26, 2017
Go at 12:00 to Ann, u must have the option "What the fuck, Ann!"
This leads to the next step u have to achieve. Buy bikini and dress. Give it to her. And in the end in th evening the uncle doesn't appear.

the option "what the fuck, ann!" does not appear

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
ERROR

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 327, in <module>
NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Lrrep21dreel.rpyc", line 327, in script
File "P:\Move\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "P:\Move\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "P:\Move\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 327, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V7beta
Wed Aug 07 07:58:46 2019

Reactions: orland1n

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
and this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 319, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Lrrep21dreel.rpyc", line 319, in script
File "P:\Move\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "P:\Move\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Lrrep21dreel.rpy", line 319, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V7beta
Wed Aug 07 08:02:56 2019

Reactions: orland1n

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
To fix Melinda scene and activate Rhonda's saturday night event while Cynthia is here, download and unzip the attached file into the game folder. The scene with Ann on saturday night is fixed as well as the scene with Melissa.
I modified the end of Cynthia's dialogue at 21:00, and instead of going directly to the party, it activates the menu, allowing the player to go where he pleases.

Here do i het this mod in the unofficial android port?

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So I've been playing Foot of the Mountains. Here is my review of the game:
Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Grind Times 1000

This game is unplayable without the walkthrough. But the walkthrough is not totally accurate. I think I'm going to make a bit of space on my hard drive.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Latest update
My original plan for this version was to make it a visual novel style, but then I changed mind because I didn't feel the excitement of playing the visual novel part, so the result is a mix between a novel and a sandbox play style, the novel is almost a half day, while in the sandbox part you don't have new events in every location,and please consider it as test release,there was no intention releasing it at this time, but a lot were asking for it, and I didn't want to keep you waiting.
A final V7 will follow soon.
Note:
1- This version is playable only if you finished V6.9 (Down there you'll find a save file at the end of V6.9)
2-After you finish the visual novel half day, below are the locations where there are new events , in case you don't want to go through the same events from V6.9:
Melinda room @ 14:00
Melinda Sunbathing @ 10:00
Ann outdoor lounge @ 12:00
Ann Saturday night (There is a bug here, I will fix it for Final)
Rhonda room Saturday night (There is a bug here, game will kick you out if you choose to go to Rhonda, I will fix it for Final)
Lake with Rhonda and Cynthia
Melinda bathtub shower / added scenes
Visit Barbara if you met her in the woods while jogging
Visit Emily a couple (Maybe a little more) of times to get Melinda jealous (triggers scenes with Melinda)
Rhonda and Cynthia in shower ( Will be expanded in final V7)
Cow milking with Cynthia (May be expanded in final V7)
First two gallery images are from the vn part (different choices)

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Latest update
My original plan for this version was to make it a visual novel style, but then I changed mind because I didn't feel the excitement of playing the visual novel part, so the result is a mix between a novel and a sandbox play style, the novel is almost a half day, while in the sandbox part you don't have new events in every location,and please consider it as test release,there was no intention releasing it at this time, but a lot were asking for it, and I didn't want to keep you waiting.
A final V7 will follow soon.
Note:
1- This version is playable only if you finished V6.9 (Down there you'll find a save file at the end of V6.9)
2-After you finish the visual novel half day, below are the locations where there are new events , in case you don't want to go through the same events from V6.9:
Melinda room @ 14:00
Melinda Sunbathing @ 10:00
Ann outdoor lounge @ 12:00
Ann Saturday night (There is a bug here, I will fix it for Final)
Rhonda room Saturday night (There is a bug here, game will kick you out if you choose to go to Rhonda, I will fix it for Final)
Lake with Rhonda and Cynthia
Melinda bathtub shower / added scenes
Visit Barbara if you met her in the woods while jogging
Visit Emily a couple (Maybe a little more) of times to get Melinda jealous (triggers scenes with Melinda)
Rhonda and Cynthia in shower ( Will be expanded in final V7)
Cow milking with Cynthia (May be expanded in final V7)
First two gallery images are from the vn part (different choices)
All you do is good but play game with many save is not correct the first time i see game with many save to progress the player all ready feel the game boring with many ways and save.should think to let the events continue with one way with many events and think also to progress with melinda more or you ll loose many players here.they feel allready boring to play it with many save!!!!!

Reactions: WawaTheWarrior

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Here do i het this mod in the unofficial android port?
Unfortunately it only works when having full access to the uncompressed file system. The only other way is to rebuild the Android port with the files.

So to answer simply: no way.

Reactions: MrAcidj
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes