playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v7 Final] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 1.84 GB

Download Win (371 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v7 Final] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 1.84 GB

Download Win (389MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well, now I just have to wait patiently for your final WT
i will be starting this afternoon, going to play from the start again while following my 6.9 wt to see if everything is still right, then i'm going to play 7.0 again to make sure i understand everything for the triggers before i make it

this is the event that breaks out after taking the new linda pill right?

then the new event is if you tell melinda to go to the pool but she blocks you and takes you to the bathroom to see the new stockings right?

but the new event cove she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load how do you find?

where can i find special cigarettes for cynthia?
yes for the melinda stuff, and for the cig, go to the kitchen at 17:00, you will find your uncle there, then go back the next day at 17:00 to get it

how to do ? at 17h nothing happens in the kitchen
first you need to spend the day with cynthia a few times, you do that by picking the option at the start of a new day when you wake up, after some time, you will get a massage about getting her a cig, then go to the kitchen at 17:00 and you will find your uncle there, then go back the next day and he will give it to you

View attachment 375285
this option what's the use?
that option is for sat. night events like going out with ann or going to rhonda's room

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
thank you, I also found the new scene of penis licking; however the new scenes are really badly animated, they are all separate frames, they should be more fluid like videos

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
thank you, I also found the new scene of penis licking; however the new scenes are really badly animated, they are all separate frames, they should be more fluid like videos
Can share the save file of it?? Thank u in advance :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes