muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's compressed with 7zip so it's only 1.87gb to upload/download but extracts to 2.29gb which is ~160mb larger than the beta. It'll be about 2 hours for me to make mirrors but this time, I'm not using MEGA as a source. I'm doing a different method then trying to use the uploader to make a MEGA mirror with my burner acct. Hope this works for a MEGA link.

Reactions: Kumarborak

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
It's compressed with 7zip so it's only 1.87gb to upload/download but extracts to 2.29gb which is ~160mb larger than the beta. It'll be about 2 hours for me to make mirrors but this time, I'm not using MEGA as a source. I'm doing a different method then trying to use the uploader to make a MEGA mirror with my burner acct. Hope this works for a MEGA link.
Hope ll upload screenshot also

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
not to bad of an update, just finished it with all scenes and all images in gallery 2 unlocked

shuaifsjoy

Dec 27, 2018
New Melinda toilet event at a different time, for you to find out.
One time event for the Bathtub event with Melinda, but first you have to unlock image 3 in the gallery, and then check with Linda. (Doctor)

what should do?
do i need a new save from 6.9 ending?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can u give me the v7 final captain?
here you go, move both files over to the save folder, gallery 1 and 2 is attached to the persistent

New Melinda toilet event at a different time, for you to find out.
One time event for the Bathtub event with Melinda, but first you have to unlock image 3 in the gallery, and then check with Linda. (Doctor)

what should do?
do i need a new save from 6.9 ending?
you might be able to use a 7.0 beta save, but i started with my completed 6.9 save and went from there

there is the 1 time event, but there is also another new scene as well, somewhat of a bj scene in the bathroom, she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load

to get that, go to ann at 12:00, pick the new green text option about the pool, tell melinda that you are going for a swim with ann, just keep repeating, don't remember if there was a 2nd trigger to it, i was clicking on everything at the time, going to replay it again from start to end while following my WT to make sure everything is still good for the 6.9 part, then i will add 7.0 to it once i learn all the triggers, shouldn't take long for that really

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes