shuaifsjoy

Dec 27, 2018
here you go, move both files over to the save folder, gallery 1 and 2 is attached to the persistent

you might be able to use a 7.0 beta save, but i started with my completed 6.9 save and went from there

there is the 1 time event, but there is also another new scene as well, somewhat of a bj scene in the bathroom, she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load

to get that, go to ann at 12:00, pick the new green text option about the pool, tell melinda that you are going for a swim with ann, just keep repeating, don't remember if there was a 2nd trigger to it, i was clicking on everything at the time, going to replay it again from start to end while following my WT to make sure everything is still good for the 6.9 part, then i will add 7.0 to it once i learn all the triggers, should take long for that really
thanks a lot

shuaifsjoy

Dec 27, 2018
here you go, move both files over to the save folder, gallery 1 and 2 is attached to the persistent

you might be able to use a 7.0 beta save, but i started with my completed 6.9 save and went from there

there is the 1 time event, but there is also another new scene as well, somewhat of a bj scene in the bathroom, she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load

to get that, go to ann at 12:00, pick the new green text option about the pool, tell melinda that you are going for a swim with ann, just keep repeating, don't remember if there was a 2nd trigger to it, i was clicking on everything at the time, going to replay it again from start to end while following my WT to make sure everything is still good for the 6.9 part, then i will add 7.0 to it once i learn all the triggers, should take long for that really
12:00 no new option
can you give me the new scenes save?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Several months of work to get the final version of this great game, in one of the most active threads of the forum, not in vain has almost 5000 post to date. Thanks to everyone involved in this, Devs, Patrons, Uploaders, everyone. :geek: View attachment 375245
Pretty sure it's the final release of 7.0 after a beta or alpha release, not the final version of the game.

So still no aunt fucking? I'll wait until the next one. Again. They could not make it any more obvious that they're dragging things out to try and get more patreon donations if they tried.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
12:00 no new option
can you give me the new scenes save?
my 7.0 completed save was added a new post up, the option is random on different days, you will also need to complete a few things as well before that shows up

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
here you go, move both files over

to get that, go to ann at 12:00, pick the new green text option about the pool, tell melinda that you are going for a swim with ann, just keep repeating, don't remember if there was a 2nd trigger to it, i was clicking on everything at the time, going to replay it again from start to end while following my WT to make sure everything is still good for the 6.9 part, then i will add 7.0 to it once i learn all the triggers, shouldn't take long for that really
Can you explain with pics please to understand there are pool with girls and other in courent history of game which is of it?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
my 7.0 completed save was added a new post up, the option is random on different days, you will also need to complete a few things as well before that shows up
well, now I just have to wait patiently for your final WT

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
nothing is fucking progressing for me... this game needs a fucking walk through bruh... playing through the same scenes 1000 times just to advance a touch... like isn't the point to make us fap? Models are good and loce ronda, but if I have to see the same scenes over 9000 times to finally see her get stretched, I'll pass..

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
nothing is fucking progressing for me... this game needs a fucking walk through bruh... playing through the same scenes 1000 times just to advance a touch... like isn't the point to make us fap? Models are good and loce ronda, but if I have to see the same scenes over 9000 times to finally see her get stretched, I'll pass..
Hey bro, I'm gonna tell you a secret: you can find... (guess what?) a W A L K T H R O U G H in the OP!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this is the event that breaks out after taking the new linda pill right?

then the new event is if you tell melinda to go to the pool but she blocks you and takes you to the bathroom to see the new stockings right?

but the new event cove she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load how do you find?

where can i find special cigarettes for cynthia?

delta67

May 11, 2018
this is the event that breaks out after taking the new linda pill right?

then the new event is if you tell melinda to go to the pool but she blocks you and takes you to the bathroom to see the new stockings right?

but the new event cove she just keeps licking, even after you blow your load how do you find?

where can i find special cigarettes for cynthia?
At 17:00 o' clock in the kitchen, you get your cigaret from you're uncle!

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes