Aug 7, 2019
My language is not English, so I don't know if the post was referring to my local time or the person who posted it.
According to Christopher's post (at 2:49 p.m.) the release time (in 6 - 8 hrs) should be around 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. Christopher's time. Since we don't know where Christopher lives, I suppose "when" is still anyone's guess. But, if it's E.S.T., USA (my time) the 9 - 11 p.m. time would be correct for me. Between languages and time zones, I guess it's easy to forget how world-wide f95zone is.

Reactions: VM356255

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
7zip file:
Zip file:

Changelog:
Pool event with Cynthia Rhonda and Angela. (depends on a choice in #3)
Pool event with Ann and Angela. (depends on a choice in #3)
Pool event with all of the girls. (This is #3)
Pool event with Emily when you go with Ann and Angela.
Cynthia day out, small event when she takes you to the town, you will need to use the back button once you've seen it all.
Cynthia day out, slightly bigger event when you go hiking in the mountains.
New Melinda toilet event at a different time, for you to find out.
One time event for the Bathtub event with Melinda, but first you have to unlock image 3 in the gallery, and then check with Linda. (Doctor)
Sunbathing with Melinda, now you can replay the blowjob scene on a specific day, when Cynthia is out.
-Rhonda and Cynthia in shower was not expanded in this version!

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
muttdoggy Sure but I merely downloaded from svs and reuploaded to a better filehost. People that deserve credit are patreons imo so please, there's no need for that.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I"ll say "Generously uploaded by vigorousbuttstuff" then?

EDIT- Cuz reuploading to a high speed host really really speeds up how fast I can make mirrors to everyone else. :D

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes