Galin

May 5, 2017
Some pics with webp extention not show in spite of i install the codecs maybe it damaged how can resolve the problem and how get vids from it?
Did you try webpFix.bat ? I found it somewhere on this site...

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
How can i offer bikini to ann and meet her in pool with angela
bikini offer
1. first need to buy bikini when you go to barbara's house, there is a option to visit local shop
2. then give her bikini at 12 o clock
meet her at pool
1. progress till update v7 beta
2. offer to go with ann and rhoda
3. offer to stay with ann and angela
it is general guideline, have good no of relation points with ann, try some possiblities in between it left out by me

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How can i offer bikini to ann and meet her in pool with angela
there is 2 bikini's that you will end up buying and depending on what one you are on, here is how you give them to her

the 6.9 one
ask her to go sunbathing, you will automatically give it to her

the 7.0 beta one
this one will only show up if you gave money to ann at the start of 7.0 beta, if you didn't give her money and picked a different path, this option will not show up
give ann money at the start
massage melinda at night after you take her friend home and ask melinda to bend
go to ann at 12:00, she wants you to go and buy her a new dress and bikini, go buy them
next day at 12:00, you will have an option to give her the new dress and bikini

the pool scene with ann and angela, there is only 1 scene and that's at the start of 7.0 beta, there is no other scenes with them 2 at the pool

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
bikini offer
1. first need to buy bikini when you go to barbara's house, there is a option to visit local shop
2. then give her bikini at 12 o clock
meet her at pool
1. progress till update v7 beta
2. offer to go with ann and rhoda
3. offer to stay with ann and angela
it is general guideline, have good no of relation points with ann, try some possiblities in between it left out by me
I buy it give it to her meet her in pool but where i find the option you tell me?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
there is 2 bikini's that you will end up buying and depending on what one you are on, here is how you give them to her

the 6.9 one
ask her to go sunbathing, you will automatically give it to her

the 7.0 beta one
go to her at 12:00, there will be an option to give it to her, this one will only show up if you gave money to ann at the start of 7.0 beta, if you didn't give her money and picked a different path, this option will not show up

the pool scene with ann and angela, there is only 1 scene and that's at the start of 7.0 beta, there is no other scenes with them 2 at the pool
I dont'understand when i meet them i buy bikini and give it to her what next?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I dont'understand when i meet them i buy bikini and give it to her what next?
at the start of 7.0 beta, if you go with them, then you will get the scene for ann and angela, but by doing this, you will not be able to give ann money and miss out on other content

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
at the start of 7.0 beta, if you go with them, then you will get the scene for ann and angela, but by doing this, you will not be able to give ann money and miss out on other content
Ok the v7 must have many saves to see all scenes is decision of develloper.!!!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok the v7 must have many saves to see all scenes is decision of develloper.!!!!
you can see it all with just only 1 save, i was able to see it all with 1 save, just takes a lot of reloading the same save over and over

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes