Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone upload pics of melinda scenes?
What the concrete or from galleries?
If all the pictures with Melinda,they are all in the folder"game/images".I guess I don't understand the question.(

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Tikky, post: 2282742, member: 1564389"]
Qu'est-ce que le béton ou des galeries?
Si toutes les images avec Melinda, elles sont toutes dans le dossier "jeu / images". Je suppose que je ne comprends pas la question. (
[/CITATION]
I don't find them?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
[QUOTE = "Tikky, post: 2282742, member: 1564389"]
Qu'est-ce que le béton ou des galeries?
Si toutes les images avec Melinda, elles sont toutes dans le dossier "jeu / images". Je suppose que je ne comprends pas la question. (
[/CITATION]
I don't find them?
Sorry, bro,I seem to be having trouble translating..Perhaps I misunderstood or translated..Excuse..((
Wanted to help,but perhaps poorly is obtained..((

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
When i enter in image folder i don't find pics maybe should be converted to other extention
open, press number nine, let it finish and press nine again, now just look at the image folder, all the images in the game will be there.
Fits other ren'py games, it's good to see all the images and videos the games have.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
When i enter in image folder i don't find pics maybe should be converted to other extention
In the English version in the folder is not found,and in the Russian version of all the photos from the game there..Wanted to send you but the server says the file is too large..((

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
In the English version in the folder is not found,and in the Russian version of all the photos from the game there..Wanted to send you but the server says the file is too large..((
Upload it to some server and just put the link here

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Yes is true, can be open UnRen.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Say received or not.I'm doing this for the first time.))

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes