Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
pic1&pic2, gallery2, are explained on pg 236. "grindy" translates to - be patient! Save your game often. That way you can go back and replay it if it doesn't work or has a lot of choices (different directions to take).
I appreciate the advice I'll get back to it after I take a break was kind of burnt out out on it today..

Reactions: Sticks n' Stones

kevingod

Aug 3, 2019
i did make a WT for v7.0 beta a long time ago, the link is in the op

edit: nm, you linked my wt for v7.0 beta
well i did take this walkthrough from
i did make a WT for v7.0 beta a long time ago, the link is in the op

edit: nm, you linked my wt for v7.0 beta
a site in google but i didnt see any links of the txt walkthrough for v7 beta in this site so i posted it ,if these are your WT then thanks and plz upload for v7 final version also

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Wrong pils maybe, use some beer it hot today and be gently ;)
I was merely picking on those who keep asking for release date or next content. Some did realize this was only a joke, so every hope is not lost.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Probably, we are waiting for a new update something new ,unexpected and interesting..))The guys seem already salivating..))

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Show me a picture!!!! Where to save 3 times!!! You!!!! An extension called "Google translate" is an amazing tool! Highlight what you need to translate, click on Google translate in the "toolbar". Voila! Instant translation. What a great learning tool.
OR he could just use english from the start, that way we'd understand immediately and wouldn't need to waste OUR time for HIS problem. It's an english forum, why would you use anything else?

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
OR he could just use english from the start, that way we'd understand immediately and wouldn't need to waste OUR time for HIS problem. It's an english forum, why would you use anything else?
Not matter whose this forum..but the rules for all one-if you write in your native language,be sure to duplicate in English,to understand others who do not know your language..That's fair..

Aug 7, 2019
Think of the cerebral stagnation that would occur if we all rejected an opportunity to learn something. Oh, wait.....! Not to worry though, in order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deliberate.Delirium

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Think of the cerebral stagnation that would occur if we all rejected an opportunity to learn something. Oh, wait.....! Not to worry though, in order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.
Guys,you just need to behave with dignity,and do not stoop to showdown with each other..We must be tolerant and lenient toward the faults of others and they reach out to you..))Amen!!)))

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well i did take this walkthrough from

a site in google but i didnt see any links of the txt walkthrough for v7 beta in this site so i posted it ,if these are your WT then thanks and plz upload for v7 final version also
they are, i seen a few sites where they were use there as well, but the main link to them can be found here and in the op, once v7.0 final is release, i will be adding that to my main WT

Reactions: bobbo69
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes