JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
tiresome and grindy, weird interface to move so many dead ends and loops....tried it for a lot of points and got tired of it...maybe when its developed more it might be fun but with a cheat menu to aid in getting somewhere in a single lifetime

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
On Saturday night when when you are taking Melinda home. the woman ask if you want to come in for drinks is locked to only NO now. Does anyone know how to restore the yes in the save file or console?
Use this setting whsub = 3 (whusb should be "4" and then disable the scene) or this file that permanently disables it (make a backup of the original file (y) )

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
v7 final have any new scenes opposite v7 beta?
because i finshed v7 beta, so i guess i don´t need the final if they have the same content (only bugfixes)

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Ok im now down to only need pictures 2 and 5, can anyone assist please? I know picture occurs on the outside shower scene but cant seem to get it going.

Aug 7, 2019
Ok im now down to only need pictures 2 and 5, can anyone assist please? I know picture occurs on the outside shower scene but cant seem to get it going.
V7 - I'm not coming..., give her the..., I thought I'd..., Let's do yoga..., Why mind her..., We'll pay her..., don't..., Can we try..., (follow the scenes to...,) enjoy the outdoor shower bj scene. pic2

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi, how do i get Melinda to suck MC’s dick at the pool? I am trying to unlock the pics.. im on v7 beta.. thanks in advance

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes