Aug 7, 2019
I only manage to get pictures 3,4,&7 on gallery2, cant seem to get picture 1&2
V7 - I'm not coming with you, give her the money, I thought I'd spend the day with you, yes, compliment her, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask about new swimsuit, can I tan naked, enjoy scene, either option. PIC 1......V7 - I'm not coming....., give her the....., I thought I'd....., let's do yoga....., why mind her we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending....., (play out the scenes ), enjoy shower.....PIC 2

Last edited:

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
A French version of planned? Please. Sorry for my english Google trad

Une version française de prévue ? Please. Désolé pour mon anglais Google trad

Reactions: euribis12

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
No sleep rape (at least, not yet), but definitely spying in multiple places and with multiple people. Overall it tends to be more of a slow corruption game in general, but you're accurate in your assessment: the dude's a sociopath with a heavy sexual appetite. I suppose it shouldn't be incredibly surprising, given that he's part of a crime family. Still, I'm not sure if it's just bad storytelling or if the dev has made him that way on purpose.
there's Rape . Ann Toilet scene ...

Reactions: caddes35

delta67

May 11, 2018
Number 6 is only at saterday night, if you choose to stay with Rhonda
I'll meant number 5 with Rhonda! Number 6 is at 14:00 click where Ann is, where you're on "I see you like that anklet" thought the anklet you can buy at the shop! Walk with Ann and click on Fuck, there you have Picture 6 of the gallery 2!

crapix

May 15, 2019
Next release is the last. Uncle finds MC being blown by the Aunt in the outside shower and shoots him dead. Then he kills the sister and buries them both in a special spot by the lake where animals will rip their bodies clean.
You are joking right?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Next release is the last. Uncle finds MC being blown by the Aunt in the outside shower and shoots him dead. Then he kills the sister and buries them both in a special spot by the lake where animals will rip their bodies clean.
Oh, my God,is this going to be a bloody end?.I hope this was a joke..))
Well then the epic ending-uncle turns to the player and yells "Dies all!!"and the monitor explodes!It's over! )))

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes