H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Should play game with 3 saves in v7 final?cause pics1 and 2 must make choice and when i make it i ll not see other one?there are scene bj with melinda other one in shower barn and the last is see barbara suck dick of young man.the v7 final is like bete in this case?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
The only thing i unlocked in gallery 2 is the swimming pool bj and barbara scene is there a guide for the rest like 3rd one where mc is gonna eat out melinda?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "kidopitz, post: 2276520, membre: 377391"]
La seule chose que j'ai déverrouillée dans la galerie 2 est la piscine bj et la scène barbara. Y a-t-il un guide pour le reste comme le troisième où mc va manger au melinda?
[/CITATION]you must have 2 saves cause you must choose and each choose you ll unlock pics for third choice ll see bj in pool the other bj in shower outside

kevingod

Aug 3, 2019
why didnt anyone give the walkthrough txt file before?
im sure the are many people who pay and get early access for this kind of txt
this also has no disadvantage to the dev , the dev already has been full of patreons so no money will be needed

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Now, all we have to do, is wait for the full version, which should be up sometime this weekend ;)

Reactions: Maicka

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
they must tell us why they split game and do we need 3 saves or not ??? idiotic move to split game !!! like in tangled up another stupid choice to split game !!!

Reactions: legolasbaler

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
why didnt anyone give the walkthrough txt file before?
im sure the are many people who pay and get early access for this kind of txt
this also has no disadvantage to the dev , the dev already has been full of patreons so no money will be needed
i did make a WT for v7.0 beta a long time ago, the link is in the op

edit: nm, you linked my wt for v7.0 beta

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Chemmy, post: 2278684, membre: 674374"]
j'ai fait un WT pour v7.0 beta il y a longtemps, le lien est dans l'op

edit: nm, vous avez lié mon poids pour la version bêta 7.0
[/CITATION]
Must play v7 with many saves?there ae not solution to play it in one way?

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm missing gallery 1 pic sunbathing with MC and Melinda I have none of gallery 2 pics and I followed walk through to the letter..This is a great game but so grindy I put in a lot of hrs to miss scenes with a walk through how does that happen I'm done with this one..

Aug 7, 2019
I'm missing gallery 1 pic sunbathing with MC and Melinda I have none of gallery 2 pics and I followed walk through to the letter..This is a great game but so grindy I put in a lot of hrs to miss scenes with a walk through how does that happen I'm done with this one..
pic1&pic2, gallery2, are explained on pg 236. "grindy" translates to - be patient! Save your game often. That way you can go back and replay it if it doesn't work or has a lot of choices (different directions to take).

Last edited:
Reactions: Chop21
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes