Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a bit late to this party and i've only got a few lines in and i'm already swimming around WTF territory.

Kid comes home, finds parents dead as fuck, moves in with other family and on the way he's thinking about hot women .... after finding his dead parents.

So we're playing a sociopath?

Usually it takes me a few scenes before it hits me but i'm already getting shower spying and sleep rape vibes of this guy and it's been 45 seconds.

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
On Saturday night when when you are taking Melinda home. the woman ask if you want to come in for drinks is locked to only NO now. Does anyone know how to restore the yes in the save file or console?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm a bit late to this party and i've only got a few lines in and i'm already swimming around WTF territory.

Kid comes home, finds parents dead as fuck, moves in with other family and on the way he's thinking about hot women .... after finding his dead parents.

So we're playing a sociopath?

Usually it takes me a few scenes before it hits me but i'm already getting shower spying and sleep rape vibes of this guy and it's been 45 seconds.
No sleep rape (at least, not yet), but definitely spying in multiple places and with multiple people. Overall it tends to be more of a slow corruption game in general, but you're accurate in your assessment: the dude's a sociopath with a heavy sexual appetite. I suppose it shouldn't be incredibly surprising, given that he's part of a crime family. Still, I'm not sure if it's just bad storytelling or if the dev has made him that way on purpose.

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys , I can't find a solution
...install this file,it fixes the initial beta version error.I put and was able to open all the pictures,good luck!
This file opens a new dialogue window on Saturday with the choice of going to the room Rhonda-further on the plot(picture№5).No. 6 is also opened..

Last edited:

2real

Jan 18, 2018
is there any way to get a walkthrough that covers older versions, im way behind on melinda and dont know how to get new scenes, only 44%

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
...install this file,it fixes the initial beta version error.I put and was able to open all the pictures,good luck!
This file opens a new dialogue window on Saturday with the choice of going to the room Rhonda-further on the plot(picture№5).No. 6 is also opened..
nothing , where put the files?

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
its not a very hard game to play am already on V7 right now just keep doing what u or doing in the game and everything else do everything i did here and keep doing it and u will unlock V7 happy to help

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
The file I sent you I copied and opened,copy them into the game folder with the replacement,save the old one ,just in case..good luck!
U have to add to the zip: save file (1-1-1LT) and persistent file this is enough to use it.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
where i can find emily i con. so confused, i did'nt see emily icon where i can find that ?
She's almost never here, yet. You see her in the morning getting up and in the evening after dinner. There is also a couple of scenes when sunbathing in the morning but you can't explicitly go to her.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes