cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Thank you very much! It's working very good. I have no problems anymore. You're a precious friend!

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018

I keep clicking this spot for the stone but nothing happens. Am I to early in the game for it to trigger or what? I just started playing. Found the ring, found the worms but no stone.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

I keep clicking this spot for the stone but nothing happens. Am I to early in the game for it to trigger or what? I just started playing. Found the ring, found the worms but no stone.
first you need to get eggs with melinda, then you will be able to set the trap
the days you will get eggs with her, 9:00 on wednesday and thursday
you will start doing chores with her the start of week 2, week 1 is all about building relationship with them, learning where the ladder is at and learn that melinda goes to tennis on sunday's

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks man! I'm curious about one more thing if you don't mind. When I clicked the toilet I got a question if I want it fixed right away and I accepted it. But now I have to do a prank on the MILF which involves fixing the toilet or milking the cow. I guess milking is my only option now?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks man! I'm curious about one more thing if you don't mind. When I clicked the toilet I got a question if I want it fixed right away and I accepted it. But now I have to do a prank on the MILF which involves fixing the toilet or milking the cow. I guess milking is my only option now?
even though you were able to prank her in the bathroom, the main one that you want is the milking one

Reactions: Good Cossutius

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
looking at that image you posted, you are still on the older content which is 6.9, if you are trying to get the outside scene with melinda at 15:00, you will need to complete the older stuff first, once you complete everything and a new day starts, you will get a message about starting 7.0, click yes and you will be able to work towards that scene
there is always 4 girls...and then 2

Aug 7, 2019

You may have to wait till Wednesday in the 2nd week. At 9:00, go to Melinda, so what do we have today?, (do what she says), now you are able to set a trap for Melinda. I DL'd the Walkthrough and sent it to my printer, all 32 pages. It sure helps. Don't do anything till the game tells you to or it will upset the flow of the game. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Good Cossutius

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I have a idea about the story goes on, can daniel ask melinda to remove underwear while showering outside showering and perform 69 sex position... since daniel and melinda tasted each other?? right?? and continued daniel kissing melinda after massage her in her room after dinner let daniel lick melinda pussy until melinda allow daniel finger her pussy right??..... and I want to see threesome either rhonda or ann with cynthia and daniel.. in the pool,lake or cabin right?? hope someone will notice it to game dev or creator.... well we all know sex with melinda will not yet happen. Also ask the dev to use pills with melinda in the scene where she granted to touch her boobs.... that's all thank you

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes