JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've just started a new game and decided to follow the walkthrough provided (6.9V) this time. But some actions/options dont appear. Is this the same for anyone else?
Some appear only after many many many repetitions of the same scene, others only if a certain sequence has been made ... such as being recalled by Melinda in the kitchen, it happens a few times only if one has been with Rhonda to console her on the patio.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The new Sunday scene with the choice between yoga, jogging and sunbathing is one-off of v7 (and it's a real shame), so I made it repeatable randomly with the classic Sunday, so now there's 50% of possibility of replaying it or going with Rhonda to the lake or following Melinda as always ... if you want to use it, make a backup of the original file .... (For the tests I did, this file didn't give problems with the continuation of the game)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks what is the changement you find?
it was just 2 options that got changed nothing big

I have this scene blocked and the game has made me go to v. 7
it is possible to unblock it even after or no longer possible.
And above all, how can you access this BJ? I tried all the ways but I never succeeded.
How I failed to make him do Rhonda's swing in v 6.9
Thanks guys
you need to get her inhinitions down to 5 or lower
at 10:00 go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante
do this every day until you are at 5 or in the negative's
at 18:00 enter the bathroom, find her on the toilet, pick the option for blumpkin

what steps to be able to screen it ... aan I appoint 1375
you need the quick fix or wait
the quick fix is found here or on page 231

pay ann at the start of 7.0 beta
get melinda to bend
go to ann at 12:00
buy new bikini and dress for ann
go back to ann at 12:00 to give them to her
get melinda to bend at night, keep repeating
ann shows up

Reactions: legolasbaler

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
it was just 2 options that got changed nothing big

you need to get her inhinitions down to 5 or lower
at 10:00 go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante
do this every day until you are at 5 or in the negative's
at 18:00 enter the bathroom, find her on the toilet, pick the option for blumpkin

you need the quick fix or wait
the quick fix is found here or on page 231

pay ann at the start of 7.0 beta
get melinda to bend
go to ann at 12:00
buy new bikini and dress for ann
go back to ann at 12:00 to give them to her
get melinda to bend at night, keep repeating
ann shows up
I already got it ... at night to massage Melinda ... to bend also already but ann still does not appear?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Not opsi for melinda?
looking at that image you posted, you are still on the older content which is 6.9, if you are trying to get the outside scene with melinda at 15:00, you will need to complete the older stuff first, once you complete everything and a new day starts, you will get a message about starting 7.0, click yes and you will be able to work towards that scene

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
i download attachment n unzip in FoM V7 folder but still didnt get rhonda saturday scene any solution? sorry for bad english
You need to put the uncompressed files in the game subfolder.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
please a save for this scene
that scene is at the very start of 7.0 beta, want it, download my 6.9 completed save, link can be found in the op, to start 7.0 beta, skip to next day, click yes, pick i'm not coming with you, and you will get it

Reactions: danov17

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
that scene is at the very start of 7.0 beta, want it, download my 6.9 completed save, link can be found in the op, to start 7.0 beta, skip to next day, click yes, pick i'm not coming with you, and you will get it
#4,635
spank ann already..hj melinda sunbathe already changed melinda clothes already..visit barbara also open bra n panties??..What's more ... I've repeated how many times or maybe something has been missed..

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
#4,635
spank ann already..hj melinda sunbathe already changed melinda clothes already..visit barbara also open bra n panties??..What's more ... I've repeated how many times or maybe something has been missed..
if you are talking about this scene here, then you already had it since you got a hj from melinda when sunbathing with her, that's the only scene that leads to a hj or bj from her and it's a 1 time scene

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes