NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I hope 'SOMEBODY' writes a walkthough for v7 soon, since Cynthia showed up... I can do anything with her, and the others seem to be taking me to the wood shed as well <sigh>

Thanks in advance to who does!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I hope 'SOMEBODY' writes a walkthough for v7 soon, since Cynthia showed up... I can do anything with her, and the others seem to be taking me to the wood shed as well <sigh>

I think that with the final version (which always brings a lot of additions) the Cynthia part will also improve

Reactions: NorthernGent

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
I've just started a new game and decided to follow the walkthrough provided (6.9V) this time. But some actions/options dont appear. Is this the same for anyone else?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

Other than pushing her in the river and being able to briefly see her tits, I dont think you can do anything. I tend to scour the images and see nothing else. I think she's mostly there to set up her future content.

Reactions: NorthernGent

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
After reading some comments, i started all over again and follow my own 6.9 wt, a few things were changed when 7.0 beta was release, my 6.9 wt is now fix and updated

Reactions: Eula25

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
After reading some comments, i started all over again and follow my own 6.9 wt, a few things were changed when 7.0 beta was release, my 6.9 wt is now fix and updated
I wait the final v 7 to start again from your v 6.9 .what is the changements and how much saves ll use to have all event?would you send us your wt or you ll wait v7 final?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wait the final v 7 to start again from your v 6.9 .what is the changements and how much saves ll use to have all event?would you send us your wt or you ll wait v7 final?
you can find the link to my wt in the op, along with my 6.9 completed save, which i'm about to update

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
And how many saves you suggess to play with?
if you have a complete 6.9 save then you are good to go, and you can use 1 save to get everything, i did with 7.0 beta, i just did a few saves and reloads with the same save to see everything at the start and to get the first 2 images in gallery 2

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
To the person who put this in his top five games making me play this for an hour ,seriously this is "terrible dialogue and translation" not withstanding the most atrocious, tedious piece of nonsense on here.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
if you have a complete 6.9 save then you are good to go, and you can use 1 save to get everything, i did with 7.0 beta, i just did a few saves and reloads with the same save to see everything at the start and to get the first 2 images in gallery 2
Thanks what is the changement you find?

PRABOW0

Jun 15, 2019
To fix Melinda scene and activate Rhonda's saturday night event while Cynthia is here, download and unzip the attached file into the game folder. The scene with Ann on saturday night is fixed as well as the scene with Melissa.
I modified the end of Cynthia's dialogue at 21:00, and instead of going directly to the party, it activates the menu, allowing the player to go where he pleases.
i download attachment n unzip in FoM V7 folder but still didnt get rhonda saturday scene any solution? sorry for bad english

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
I have this scene blocked and the game has made me go to v. 7
it is possible to unblock it even after or no longer possible.
And above all, how can you access this BJ? I tried all the ways but I never succeeded.
How I failed to make him do Rhonda's swing in v 6.9
Thanks guys

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes