dobon

Oct 17, 2018
where do i go to do this?

save game
pick, yes, let's go, go with them, talk to cynthia
load your save
pick, yes, let's go, stay with ann
load your save
pick, i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you, SAVE YOUR GAME here with the 3 new set of options for melinda
pick, let's do yoga instead, why mind here? we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending dog pose?, enjoy the outdoor shower bj scene, (gallery 2 image 2 unlocked)
load your save
pick, why not sunbathing?, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, enjoy the sunbathing hj
load your save
pick, yes, compliment her, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, enjoy the sunbathing bj scene, either option, i picked cum in her throat (gallery 2 image 1 unlocked)

There is no need to reload the save anymore, now it's time to get the rest, i will be skipping a lot just to get the new stuff unlocked, for the empty time spots, do whatever, i'm just going after the new stuff, so there is no need to do everything at every time

for me it's still monday, at this point if you want to be on the same day as me, just skip to monday 15:00

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
where do i go to do this?

save game
pick, yes, let's go, go with them, talk to cynthia
load your save
pick, yes, let's go, stay with ann
load your save
pick, i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you, SAVE
on what day and what time ?? .. who is Cynthia ... which screen appears ??

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure if I get the reason why this game is tagged with incest, but I guess it's something I haven't figured out yet.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure if I get the reason why this game is tagged with incest, but I guess it's something I haven't figured out yet
Well, "incest" is defined as 'sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other,' essentially immediate family (parents, children, siblings). MC's sister is on the scene, but nothing has happened there, yet. The other three women in MC's life are his aunt and two first cousins. Sexual relations with first cousins may be socially frowned upon, but in most cases is not illegal, and first cousins occasionally marry.

So, until MC romps and frolics with his sister, the incest tag maybe should not be there, yes?

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well, "incest" is defined as 'sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other,' essentially immediate family (parents, children, siblings). MC's sister is on the scene, but nothing has happened there, yet. The other three women in MC's life are his aunt and two first cousins. Sexual relations with first cousins may be socially frowned upon, but in most cases is not illegal, and first cousins occasionally marry.

So, until MC romps and frolics with his sister, the incest tag maybe should not be there, yes?
Could be, but it's up to the developer in my opinion.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Gallery1, Gallery2. What next Gallery 30? Or even better old saves doesn't work.

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
How Can I get the saves for Android version ??
Because I just can Download the full game again on my Phone (Dont have memory availabe)
So i think I have to delete the game but I'll have to play it from 0 again ):

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes