tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019

sakor200

Apr 7, 2019
ok I will explain this scene to you because I played it. Daniel sticks his penis in Melinda's vagina, but it takes a while because she falls when she lifts her up and wants to stick her against the wall, Anna enters and this is the end of Daniel's dream of fu**ing Aunt Melinda. We must wait to next update
:D ok can u give save for this

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
i wait final V7.0 and start again ! want to play this !!! this is worst update ever !!!
You're right and absolutely wrong.
This is not an update but a preview of the actual update. The dev was pressured into releasing an early version of the game by his patrons and apart from the actual bug that is experienced with Melinda, none of these new scenes are supposed to be viewable yet.
I and some of it to be able to show what's inside, but it is in no way a fix or reflects what the dev intends for the final version.

So please stop bitching about it being bad and enjoy having an early preview.

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Any way to unlock the gallery? Saves doesn't do it.
Game was fun few first hours, before you understand that it's a boring grindfest where events tied not only to relationship, but to a simple replaying same scenes up to 10 times as well.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
Aug 7, 2019
Any way to unlock the gallery? Saves doesn't do it.
Game was fun few first hours, before you understand that it's a boring grindfest where events tied not only to relationship, but to a simple replaying same scenes up to 10 times as well.
I think you have to play through it to unlock the Gallery. I reached the beginning of week 8 and I unlocked all but 2 scenes in Gallery 1, none in Gallery 2. If you check out the "walkthrough" it will tell you when you have unlocked a scene.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes