Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I applied the files, but I still can't get the option to enter Rhonda's room on Saturday 21:00
Currently her Relationship is 490 and Inhibition is -20

I placed the file in the archive straight into the game folder.

I should note I got this when I ran it first time after placing them

-----

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/yar_menu.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'rhorel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "yar_menu.rpyc", line 27, in script
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\**********\Desktop\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/yar_menu.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'rhorel' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V7beta
Wed Aug 07 22:36:47 2019

-----
The fix was also posted in my WT post, the one that you quoted, for that error, idk, i placed all 3 in FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game and didn't have a problem, along with others that used it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The fix was also posted in my WT post, the one that you quoted, for that error, idk, i placed all 3 in FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game and didn't have a problem, along with others that used it
Just figured it out, I was doing it ALLLL wrong, I was going to Rhonda's room instead of clicking on Ann and clicking "apologise...."

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Now i want to know ll have new in v7 final or just the events which we have now?if ll not have new in final v7 id no sens to play now until v7 final appears

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Now i want to know ll have new in v7 final or just the events which we have now?if ll not have new in final v7 id no sens to play now until v7 final appears
i wait final V7.0 and start again ! want to play this !!! this is worst update ever !!!

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
i wait final V7.0 and start again ! want to play this !!! this is worst update ever !!!
And what about bj in shower and in pool which ll not appears just once and should choose many ways to complete galleries.so doing 3 save at least to finnish all.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
And what about bj in shower and in pool which ll not appears just once and should choose many ways to complete galleries.so doing 3 save at least to finnish all.
idiotic choice to split game !!!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The game is so fucking boring with all the grind and bullshit to trigger scenes, but i cant stop playing Because the aunt is too fuckng HOT!
Melinda currently tops my list of all games, but yes this game would be better with simpler progressions.

caddes35

Jun 26, 2019
Melinda in PC version Is there any way you can do it in a bending position? If you have saved something, I would appreciate it if you could upload it.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
it's been a while since I've played what is this about split game? i have 100% on ann and Melinda but most of the scenes of the gallery I have not seen. Especially any BJ with Melinda.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes