Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Like before Melind BJ or sex? wanna see how to triger it
melinda bj scene, it only happens at the start of 7.0 beta, it's a 1 time scene
melinda sex scene, still no sex with melinda, the mc never got it in, even with the quick fix that was posted a few pages back

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
J'ai toujours le problème, jupe et chemise avec Ann.a 12.00, pas la ligne, c'est quoi ce bordel ann.
"I still have the problem, skirt and shirt with Ann.a 12.00, not the line, what is this brothel ann."
Utilise google traduction je te l ai deja dis, les moderateurs risque de supprimer tes posts!
Use google translation I told you already, moderators may delete your posts!

Reactions: bas and Bonanza-RF

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
What is missing while (NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined )
If you define it, then you get this....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and that's Melida's first fuck!
OK MC just put in inside for a while, I'f you want, say he didn't fuck her! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
this game is repeat,repeat and repeat, all the Girls and Renders looks beautifull, but the story is silly, why saturday events ? we push forward 1 week, or did the dev think we play the whole sences again, again and again ?
i´m waiting for 7,1 final, never play a beta again
how to fuck melinda
Go to a pup, ask for melinda, if you find, order a cocktail and try

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
getting a kick to main menu when doing the apples in the morning (sorry not going to even try
to look though 225 pages..)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
check this file game2.zip but first copy u file to backup then replace with my file and check, i dont have this problem
check too catalog lib and renpy, first delete them both and then unpack from downloaded game and put to correct folder
Thank you very much! After I got rid of all the cache additionally, it started to work.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
What is missing while (NameError: name 'mfkl' is not defined )
If you define it, then you get this....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and that's Melida's first fuck!
OK MC just put in inside for a while, I'f you want, say he didn't fuck her! LOL!
Awesome!
But , as I used my saves from the last version, and they are from a few versions back continuation, so I don't have even this error triggered at all. So there is no Cynthia for me, and no black lingerie at 2 p.m.... ech.....;)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes