LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
alors j'ai fait la solution Chemmy, mais ne fonctionne pas pour moi.
Un "like" pour Chemmy serait apprecié, pour son aide et utilise Google traduction pour tes posts!
A "like" for Chemmy would be appreciated, for his help and uses Google translation for your posts!

Reactions: ImJustinSane

lolomix

Mar 25, 2019
To Unlock new Rhonda img. just unren the game and edit file yar_menu.rpy
and leave line 37 as
"{color=#00ff00}Apologize, Maybe I can ask Rhonda to come over to my room{/color}" if cact >=1:
this way you loose condition of Rhonda relation over 50 to go to her room.

1565102703023.png
1565102727032.png
1565102767288.png

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
what console command did you use?
Have you get to scene saturday night with rhonda?
To fix Melinda scene and activate Rhonda's saturday night event while Cynthia is here, download and unzip the attached file into the game folder. The scene with Ann on saturday night is fixed as well as the scene with Melissa.
I modified the end of Cynthia's dialogue at 21:00, and instead of going directly to the party, it activates the menu, allowing the player to go where he pleases.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
To fix Melinda scene and activate Rhonda's saturday night event while Cynthia is here, download and unzip the attached file into the game folder. The scene with Ann on saturday night is fixed as well as the scene with Melissa.
I modified the end of Cynthia's dialogue at 21:00, and instead of going directly to the party, it activates the menu, allowing the player to go where he pleases.
just got rhonda's scene so all 8 images in gallery 2 is unlock, now to check out melinda's stuff

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Thats all nonsens, better wait for final before ruin the game with unren
If you can read rpy scripts, it is just a matter of rerouting the right calls and fixing typos.
You can just download the fix I cooked here and you're good to go while waiting for a proper release.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
If you can read rpy scripts, it is just a matter of rerouting the right calls and fixing typos.
You can just download the fix I cooked here and you're good to go while waiting for a proper release.
thanks for the fix, much better without the error's and the work around when you leave your room at 21:00

Reactions: Le Pew

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy. Oui j'ai terminé la version 6.9, j'ai fait ce que vous avez écrit, mais je ne peux pas avoir les vêtements. Et j'ai encore deux photos alors Ann et Rhonda ouvertes
for rhonda, get the fix that was posted a few post above yours

for ann, i don't know what to tell you, that's how you get it, give her money at the start, get melinda to bend at night doing the massage, go to her at 12:00, go shopping when going to work for barbara, buy clothes, go back to ann, give them to her, pick what is it?

How can I get this scene with Melinda?
get the fix, do the massage at night, get her to bend, keep repeating

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Here is my 6.9 walkthrough

7.0 beta WT, this was made with my 6.9 completed save, it will get you 7/8 images in gallery 2 and show you the other scenes as well, but it's only for the ones with a 6.9 completed save, when 7.0 final get's release, then i will update my main WT. I made it so now maybe we will see less comments about a WT, keep in mind, because of the bugs, rhonda's sat, night event can't be completed and you wont be able to get image 5 in gallery 2

if you download my 6.9 save, make sure you complete gallery 1 before moving on to 7.0 beta, to move to 7.0, click yes when a new day starts, if you still need a image in gallery 1, just click no, when you are ready to move on to 7.0 beta, click yes

how i made it
i deleted the game folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
i deleted the game folder itself and extracted it again, so everything is fresh

Q: where does 6.9 start
A: I don't know, because of the changes scenes trigger a lot sooner than before, i was getting newer scenes from 6.9 before i even got older stuff to trigger, it's best to start a new game and follow it, than trying to figure out where the new content starts and to avoid bugs

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

6.9 completed save with a text document telling you how to unlock all images in the gallery

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

This save was made while making my walkthrough, but at the end, Rhonda Inhibitions jumped up to 75, so i edit the save and made it to -25, why did it go up, after 7 days it will automatically go up

6.9 completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 430
Melinda Relationship: 1020
Ann Relationship: 410
Melinda Suspicious: -11
Massage Points: 19
Rhonda Inhibitions: -25
Money: 710

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes
what the crap is all that
you dont need a walkthrouh for this game if it happens it happens if it does not it does not

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
for rhonda, get the fix that was posted a few post above yours

for ann, i don't know what to tell you, that's how you get it, give her money at the start, get melinda to bend at night doing the massage, go to her at 12:00, go shopping when going to work for barbara, buy clothes, go back to ann, give them to her, pick what is it?

get the fix, do the massage at night, get her to bend, keep repeating
Thanks. I'll try. I repeated tree times and always William enters and scene ends.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, what scene are you talking about?
Because the scene with Rhonda I did it several times and nothing more!
after getting the fix, you get to see more of melinda when you get her to bend doing the massage at night, after repeating a few times, ann shows up

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
in which folder should I put the files?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes