BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi All, i am trying to play the game but it doesnt load after showing the SerielNumber Comics message.. any advice or suggestions?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Here is my 7.0 beta save with gallery unlocked, after messing around, i found out what file the gallery is attached to

gallery 1, all unlocked
gallery 2, 7 out of 8 unlocked, rhonda sat. night event is lock because of the bug

Stats

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 480
Melinda Relationship: 1605
Ann Relationship: 430
Melinda Suspicious: -13
Massage points: 26
Rhonda Inhibitions: -60
Money: $740

urine pill
linda pill

for the WT, i will do a small beta one only if i can get that 3rd image in gallery 2 unlocked again, got it with no problem the first time, the 2nd time i ran into a problem on getting it, and got it on my 3rd time when i started over with 7.0 beta for a 3rd time, this will be my 4th time starting over, if i can get it to trigger with no problems, then i will start over and make it while i play.
Wait what urine pill for?

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
How to unlock the scene with Rhonda? Saturday night at 21H we find ourselves in our room with Cynthia, we stay with her or we go with all the others, we can not go see Rhonda! :(
Thank you for your help(y)
For 21H you can go with Ann, other option. 20H go with Melinda and skip massage, select continue to see Ann and proceed with party on Saturday. Rhonda option is not available though..

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey got the walkthrough and can't seem to get the continue and handjob parts to come up and done everything else this is what i'm up to 9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, help rhonda, leave it for later, continue, remove your jeans, handjob

poulletly

Mar 13, 2018
Here is my 7.0 beta save with gallery unlocked, after messing around, i found out what file the gallery is attached to

gallery 1, all unlocked
gallery 2, 7 out of 8 unlocked, rhonda sat. night event is lock because of the bug

Stats

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 480
Melinda Relationship: 1605
Ann Relationship: 430
Melinda Suspicious: -13
Massage points: 26
Rhonda Inhibitions: -60
Money: $740

urine pill
linda pill

for the WT, i will do a small beta one only if i can get that 3rd image in gallery 2 unlocked again, got it with no problem the first time, the 2nd time i ran into a problem on getting it, and got it on my 3rd time when i started over with 7.0 beta for a 3rd time, this will be my 4th time starting over, if i can get it to trigger with no problems, then i will start over and make it while i play.
i cant download your file bro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
you can go to the club and see ann new sex scene, here's how
sat. at 20:00, go outside and arrow up like you are closing up the coop, melinda will be there, click on continue instead of massage, by clicking continue, you will stay outside and the time will change over to 21:00, then click on ann
wow great,
I had not discovered it, thank you very much

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
when go to melinda on wen. and thursday at 9:00, she tells you that you both are going to get eggs, after the first time you go get eggs with her, you will be able to set a trap

how to set it
go outside, click arrow up, then click on the search option in the bottom right, click on the spot for the trap, click on stones and done, the next time you go with her for eggs, she will trip over the trap

i plan on waiting for 7.0 final when the bugs are fix, it's really no need to do it now with the bugs, then go back after final is release and remake it, and if 7.0 final is like all the other final updates, than more content will be added, and besides, all the 7.0 beta content was already posted in pages back to unlock 7/8 images in gallery 2, along with the other scenes that isn't part of the gallery
great idea Chemmy. it is useless to work on a beta version. I love this game, but I'm waiting for the final version to download and play it. I also wait for your final version walkthroug to get 100%. Chemmy you're doing a great job, so don't waste energy on something that's not finished. this is just my advice.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wait what urine pill for?
at 11:00 when you go to the living room to go jogging with melinda alone, there is a few new options and scenes, the first time you go jogging, you go and take a piss while melinda waits for you, you tell yourself something that might help on making her go piss behind some trees, go to work for barbara and click on the guy standing there, he will have an option for urine, click it and buy it, the next time you go jogging with her alone, you will get new urine scenes where melinda goes behind some trees to piss

i cant download your file bro
I just clicked on it and it downloaded just fine for me

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
great idea Chemmy. it is useless to work on a beta version. I love this game, but I'm waiting for the final version to download and play it. I also wait for your final version walkthroug to get 100%. Chemmy you're doing a great job, so don't waste energy on something that's not finished. this is just my advice.
I was going to wait, but my internet went out on me and i made it, it's only for the content in 7.0 beta, but only for 6.9 completed saves, so maybe we will see less post about a WT until final is release

Reactions: Jack73 and bobbo69
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes