Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Melinda holding onto MC's dick and kissing the tip is a nice teaser of things to come (no pun intended). Right now, however, both Ann and Rhonda give pretty good head.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
im following the walkthrough but some things arnt triggering i cant and dont know how to set trap was suppose to do it days ago but it never gives me an option

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
im following the walkthrough but some things arnt triggering i cant and dont know how to set trap was suppose to do it days ago but it never gives me an option
if you are following my WT, there is an image with it showing you where the trap, ring and worms are at, but if you are not following my WT but someone else's, here is the image

Reactions: leedolki

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
can mc fuck the aunt when she drunk enough mc offter massage and then takes dress off and then mc ask if she can bend but then dude comes and mc hides ?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
if you are following my WT, there is an image with it showing you where the trap, ring and worms are at, but if you are not following my WT but someone else's, here is the image
ok queation does it get affected if i use cheats and change stats and also so set trap do i have to search first then set trap?

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
Here is my 6.9 walkthrough

how i made it
i deleted the game folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
i deleted the game folder itself and extracted it again, so everything is fresh

Q: where does 6.9 start
A: I don't know, because of the changes scenes trigger a lot sooner than before, i was getting newer scenes from 6.9 before i even got older stuff to trigger, it's best to start a new game and follow it, than trying to figure out where the new content starts and to avoid bugs

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

6.9 completed save with a text document telling you how to unlock all images in the gallery

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

This save was made while making my walkthrough, but at the end, Rhonda Inhibitions jumped up to 75, so i edit the save and made it to -25, why did it go up, after 7 days it will automatically go up

6.9 completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 430
Melinda Relationship: 1020
Ann Relationship: 410
Melinda Suspicious: -11
Massage Points: 19
Rhonda Inhibitions: -25
Money: 710

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes
plz new walkthrough for v7.0

Reactions: Anon4321

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok queation does it get affected if i use cheats and change stats and also so set trap do i have to search first then set trap?
when go to melinda on wen. and thursday at 9:00, she tells you that you both are going to get eggs, after the first time you go get eggs with her, you will be able to set a trap

how to set it
go outside, click arrow up, then click on the search option in the bottom right, click on the spot for the trap, click on stones and done, the next time you go with her for eggs, she will trip over the trap

plz new walkthrough for v7.0
i plan on waiting for 7.0 final when the bugs are fix, it's really no need to do it now with the bugs, then go back after final is release and remake it, and if 7.0 final is like all the other final updates, than more content will be added, and besides, all the 7.0 beta content was already posted in pages back to unlock 7/8 images in gallery 2, along with the other scenes that isn't part of the gallery

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
i plan on waiting for 7.0 final when the bugs are fix, it's really no need to do it now with the bugs, then go back after final is release and remake it, and if 7.0 final is like all the other final updates, than more content will be added, and besides, all the 7.0 beta content was already posted in pages back to unlock 7/8 images in gallery 2, along with the other scenes that isn't part of the gallery
Thank you for your efforts bro

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my 7.0 beta save with gallery unlocked, after messing around, i found out what file the gallery is attached to

gallery 1, all unlocked
gallery 2, 7 out of 8 unlocked, rhonda sat. night event is lock because of the bug

Stats

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 480
Melinda Relationship: 1605
Ann Relationship: 430
Melinda Suspicious: -13
Massage points: 26
Rhonda Inhibitions: -60
Money: $740

urine pill
linda pill

for the WT, i will do a small beta one only if i can get that 3rd image in gallery 2 unlocked again, got it with no problem the first time, the 2nd time i ran into a problem on getting it, and got it on my 3rd time when i started over with 7.0 beta for a 3rd time, this will be my 4th time starting over, if i can get it to trigger with no problems, then i will start over and make it while i play.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
This is driving me crazy, I've massaged and fucked Emily I don't know how many times and been caught and gone to Melissa in the black lingerie and she still stops me when I check the bee sting? WHAT DOES IT TAKE to get the oral scene!!!

Reactions: Celldweller6

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is driving me crazy, I've massaged and fucked Emily I don't know how many times and been caught and gone to Melissa in the black lingerie and she still stops me when I check the bee sting? WHAT DOES IT TAKE to get the oral scene!!!
there is a 2nd event that needs to trigger, i only went to emily once and got it to trigger and here's how

at 10:00 keep going to melinda and pick sunbathing, after you unlock the 7th image in gallery 2, keep doing the sunbathing scene with her, after sunbathing scene, go to melinda at 14:00, keep repeating these 2 steps until you see melinda coming out of her room when you leave and start talking to you about vicky, once you see this scene, the next day go to melinda at 14:00, after the scene, go massage emily, the next day at 14:00, go back to melinda and you will get the scene

Edit: i just started over by just going to melinda at 10:00 to sunbathe and to her at 14:00, once she comes out of the room to talk to you about vicky, the next day skip sunbathing with her, go to her at 14:00, then go to emily right after, the next day, go back to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it, and since i found out what triggers it, time to start on this 7.0 beta WT base on my 6.9 completed save

Also, am I wrong or is it impossible to go to the club with Ann while Cynthia is visiting?
you can go to the club and see ann new sex scene, here's how
sat. at 20:00, go outside and arrow up like you are closing up the coop, melinda will be there, click on continue instead of massage, by clicking continue, you will stay outside and the time will change over to 21:00, then click on ann

at the moment you can't get that because of the bug that takes place sat. night

Last edited:

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
there is a 2nd event that needs to trigger, i only went to emily once and got it to trigger and here's how

at 10:00 keep going to melinda and pick sunbathing, after you unlock the 7th image in gallery 2, keep doing the sunbathing scene with her, after sunbathing scene, go to melinda at 14:00, keep repeating these 2 steps until you see melinda coming out of her room when you leave and start talking to you about vicky, once you see this scene, the next day go to melinda at 14:00, after the scene, go massage emily, the next day at 14:00, go back to melinda and you will get the scene

Edit: i just started over by just going to melinda at 10:00 to sunbathe and to her at 14:00, once she comes out of the room to talk to you about vicky, the next day skip sunbathing with her, go to her at 14:00, then go to emily right after, the next day, go back to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it, and since i found out what triggers it, time to start on this 7.0 beta WT base on my 6.9 completed save

you can go to the club and see ann new sex scene, here's how
sat. at 20:00, go outside and arrow up like you are closing up the coop, melinda will be there, click on continue instead of massage, bu click continue, you will stay outside and the time will change over to 21:00, then click on ann

at the moment you can't get that because of the bug that takes place sat. night
That worked beautifully, Thank you.

Reactions: dejadeja and Chemmy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes