Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Got to an advanc scene after picking apples and the aunt (Melinda?) was going to wash the clothes, then the screen jumped back to the opening menu. No option to return.

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Got to an advanc scene after picking apples and the aunt (Melinda?) was going to wash the clothes, then the screen jumped back to the opening menu. No option to return.
Same problem here. Either option chosen while picking apples with her at that point ends up in the bathroom washing clothes and then an exit to the main menu. :(

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do i unlock this scene?
first go to ann at 12:00, ask her to sunbathe, do the steps until you get the option to spank her, pick it, spank her then pick pussy or anal, doesn't matter

15:00, go to where all of them are at, pick no for rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option for melinda, something about spending time with her and ann, after the scenes, you will then get 2 new options, a green text option and a white text option, pick the green text and you will have your scene, if the green text is red, pick the ann spanking option doing sunbathing a few times then try

Reactions: balduin88

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
Mel warns you not to go see yoga teache without telling her , then , at 13:00 you go massage and fuck yoga master , and at 14:00 you visit Melinda and because she is Jealous she lets you eat the dessert ;), enjoy
don't work melinda send me away her room

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
first go to ann at 12:00, ask her to sunbathe, do the steps until you get the option to spank her, pick it, spank her then pick pussy or anal, doesn't matter

15:00, go to where all of them are at, pick no for rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option for melinda, something about spending time with her and ann, after the scenes, you will then get 2 new options, a green text option and a white text option, pick the green text and you will have your scene, if the green text is red, pick the ann spanking option doing sunbathing a few times then try
yes, I got there :) but is this scene repeatable or does it happen only once?

D

Deleted member 45040

man i hope this update is worth playing
this game is way too repetitive
It's not at the moment, this one's is a beta and a very buggy one. Several scenes are bugged or unattainable. I've tabled it until the real version comes out.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
is a bug, click ignore and continue

guys please see back page for ask question
mfkl variable is undefined, that's what it says. Yes it's a bug and it will be fixed soon I suppose.
If you're fameliar to RenPY, then go to script.rpy and under
init:
$ Melrel = 5
$ Rhorel = 5
$ Annrel = 5
$ Granrel = 5
$ Neirel = 5
$ Addrel = 5
$ Add1rel = 5
$ mny = 100

add
$ mfkl = 0