andrigile

Dec 21, 2017
need help here , how to set trap for melinda in outside ?????

I'm using the walktrough but can't trigger this

Guccciganger

Apr 21, 2018
How do you use the save file, i have unpacked it to the save folder and its there but how do you see it in the game?
3 steps bro.
1.Press win+R and go for %appdata%, you will be located here(C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming).
2.Find "Renpy" folder there and open it, you should find there Foot Of the Mountains, there will be all saves.
3.You have to rename your "save" file to the same name that your last save has, and replace it.
example : i downloaded my save file, i rename it as this 18-3-LT1, that's my last save from the game so i just replace it with new file

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
place any full safe to the game
in attach full save 7.0b
so first u go and change name this directory:
(disc):\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408
then go to you game directory:
(disc):\games\Foot of the Mountains 7.0b\"
unpack my file game.zip and put save to second path and folder game\saves and corrected file to folder game
then run game and u see only my file name

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
3 steps bro.
1.Press win+R and go for %appdata%, you will be located here(C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming).
2.Find "Renpy" folder there and open it, you should find there Foot Of the Mountains, there will be all saves.
3.You have to rename your "save" file to the same name that your last save has, and replace it.
example : i downloaded my save file, i rename it as this 18-3-LT1, that's my last save from the game so i just replace it with new file
For me saves files complete in the game folder....

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
what to do? i gave her the pills the day before, and it work only one time, then i give her another pills and that don´t work. bug ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
As far as I understand the new version has branches:
1. After the arrival of Cynthia, go with the girls to the pool / or stay with Melinda. the scene no longer repeats.
2. after the church and meeting with Barbara, select 1. jogging, after which it is possible to sunbathing and Melinda gives BJ (scene 1 in gallery 2), or 2. practice yoga and and Melinda gives BJ in the shower (scene 2 in gallery 2).
hence scene 1 and 2 are mutually exclusive.
what a pity

Reactions: paginou

xubuntus

Nov 11, 2018
after buying lingery, I handed it to Melinda, I go to her every day at 14:00, she says about sting, but then breaks off. is this a bug?
if yes, share the save game in front of the pussy eating please

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, how to trigger Cynthia arrival anyone??? Because I haven't got it at all in this version

delta67

May 11, 2018
what to do? i gave her the pills the day before, and it work only one time, then i give her another pills and that don´t work. bug ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't give them, you buy it, from the men, right from the shop! it all goes automatically

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes