catch

Jul 11, 2017
this game seems to be good, but to play every day the same scene is very boring, sorry. At the end of a week you got one new scene.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
<Sigh>
Is anyone else having problems, or is it just me?

! F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc.zip: Checksum error in F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt

! F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc.zip: Checksum error in F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I play from version 6.9, so I don't know the problems that were there before. after version 7beta :
-story to be reviewed there are contradictions
-boring to always repeat the same things
-some scenes happen only once in the story and then they don't repeat themselves anymore
-time bug in the story, some characters are in + places at once
- after v 7.0 it is a pity to have to divide the story into 2 plots in order to unlock everything
-at the store there should be the possibility of making multiple purchases without having to return several times
-I wish I could go to Linda's without going to Barbara

Reactions: Celldweller6

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
open with 7zip , there is no error

TRACEBACK
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\main.py", line 303, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "F:\Foot Of The Mountains - V7beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

Mon Aug 05 10:32:12 2019

-----> NOTE: I have downloaded from two separate sources, attempted to open with WINZip, WINRar, 9 Zip, and Dr. Unarchiver. And now with 7Zip. Error on each attempt. <-----

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes