LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
How to unlock the scene with Rhonda? Saturday night at 21H we find ourselves in our room with Cynthia, we stay with her or we go with all the others, we can not go see Rhonda! :(
Thank you for your help(y)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to unlock 3
not 100% sure, got lucky on unlocking it with my first save, started over and can't seem to get that scene to trigger, i know some of the trigger's, just not sure if it bugs out on me or if there is a trigger i'm not hitting

first part, go to melinda at 14:00, pick the option checking on you after you look at her, have to do this twice
go buy an item for her
go back to her at 14:00, give her the item
keep going to her at 14:00, also go to emily as well

that's all i know at the moment, can't get it to trigger and not sure what the other triggers are if there is any others

Reactions: Canto Forte

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
Did melinda told you to not go to her anymore?
try to fuck all the other ladys the one you massage,barbara and linda.
i just remember melinda asked me if i went to one of these girls (don't remember who) and to not go anymore and the mc responded in his head like :"as if i'll stop going pff" then i went once again (i think it was at 13:00 an hour before melinda goes to her room) and when i returned melinda was mad and i lost relationship points with melinda but she was thinking of something then i went to her room (i think it was 14:00) and she was waiting for me all seductive like on the bed, actually the best scene in this update.
I did everything correctly but nothing happened. Can you give me the save for it please and thank you so much for your help bro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Le Pew, post: 2227188, membro: 1103738"]
Ciao a tutti.
Credo di avere un'alternativa migliore che ci permetterà di vedere entrambe le versioni della scena. Lasciare Lrrep21dreel.rpy da solo e sostituire newchars.rpy dove vengono eseguite tutte le inizializzazioni.

Ecco il mio file aggiornato insieme al salvataggio appena prima della prima versione della scena.
[/CITAZIONE]
u solution is working?

how do i replace the file?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
1. you got it at the begining of the 7v, you chose not to go with rhonda and then you choose jogging with melinda
2. you need to choose yoga instead of jogging
3. I dont really know how it started but i think it was while visiting her at 14:00 when she is dressing at her room and then you need to get a lingerie for her, then continue visiting her at 14:00 and when they start talking about the bee sting then you need to go to massage emily to make her jealous and then visit melinda again at 14:00
4. I trigered it after the 3rd, just use the pill on the bathroom when you steal the towel
5. idk
6. idk
7. just follow the story i think you cant miss it
8. you need to do the 1st to get it, when you visit barbara you get a new option talking abot a guy that was with her in the forest

thats how i got some of the events, if someone knows the other 2 events and know how to explain it better it would be helpful, hope it helps

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Did melinda told you to not go to her anymore?
try to fuck all the other ladys the one you massage,barbara and linda.
i just remember melinda asked me if i went to one of these girls (don't remember who) and to not go anymore and the mc responded in his head like :"as if i'll stop going pff" then i went once again (i think it was at 13:00 an hour before melinda goes to her room) and when i returned melinda was mad and i lost relationship points with melinda but she was thinking of something then i went to her room (i think it was 14:00) and she was waiting for me all seductive like on the bed, actually the best scene in this update.
same thing for me too; I repeat this scene many times but it does not evolve

Reactions: dublux

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
1. you got it at the begining of the 7v, you chose not to go with rhonda and then you choose jogging with melinda
2. you need to choose yoga instead of jogging
3. I dont really know how it started but i think it was while visiting her at 14:00 when she is dressing at her room and then you need to get a lingerie for her, then continue visiting her at 14:00 and when they start talking about the bee sting then you need to go to massage emily to make her jealous and then visit melinda again at 14:00
4. I trigered it after the 3rd, just use the pill on the bathroom when you steal the towel
5. idk
6. idk
7. just follow the story i think you cant miss it
8. you need to do the 1st to get it, when you visit barbara you get a new option talking abot a guy that was with her in the forest

thats how i got some of the events, if someone knows the other 2 events and know how to explain it better it would be helpful, hope it helps
5. is bug at the moment
6. first you need to give ann money at the start of v7 by not going with rhonda, at 21:00 go to the living room, play out the scenes to get to the massage scene with melinda, get her to bend for you, you will say something to yourself about ann, at 12:00 go to ann, pick what the fuck ann, she will tell you to buy her a new bikini and dress, go to work for barbara, go shopping and buy both, the next day at 12:00, go back to ann, give her the dress and bikini, then pick what is it, you will get the sex scene and it will unlock image 6
7. at 10:00 go to melinda, pick sunbathing, keep repeating and it will unlock

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes