Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How did you get scene 2?

Pass me your save.
it's a 1 time thing and here is how you get it, at the start of 7.0

When cynthia shows up and you are at the scene with rhonda and cynthia with 2 options, pick i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you, let's do yoga instead, why mind her? we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending dog pose?, outside shower bj

Reactions: Novato

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
it's a 1 time thing and here is how you get it, at the start of 7.0

When cynthia shows up and you are at the scene with rhonda and cynthia with 2 options, pick i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you, let's do yoga instead, why mind her? we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending dog pose?, outside shower bj

An apology I meant scene 3 . Sorry

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm still don't know how to get scene 1
When cynthia shows up and you are at the scene with rhonda and cynthia with 2 options , pick i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you, yes, compliment her, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, sunbathing bj scene, either option

An apology I meant scene 3 . Sorry
scene 3 is a pain, working on unlocking now, first you have to go to melinda 2 times at 14:00, pick checking on her, something like that
then you have to go and buy something
the next day at 14:00, give it to her
keep going to her at 14:00 and you also need to keep going to emily

Reactions: Novato

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Here i modified the script get around the error with Melinda sex scene.

add this file to your /game folder.

i just added define mfkl = 1 to top of the script, don't blame me if this break anything. if something went wrong you can always delete Lrrep21dreel.rpy and Lrrep21dreel.rpyc from your game folder ;)
Have you get to scene saturday night with rhonda?

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Chemmy, publicación: 2229908, miembro: 674374"]
Cuando Cynthia aparece y estás en la escena con Rhonda y Cynthia con 2 opciones, elige No iré contigo, dale el dinero, pensé pasar el día contigo, sí, felicítala, felicítala, habla sobre el vino, pregúntale sobre su nuevo traje de baño, ¿puedo broncearme desnudo ?, tomar el sol escena bj, cualquiera de las dos opciones

la escena 3 es un dolor, trabajando en desbloquear ahora, primero tienes que ir a melinda 2 veces a las 14:00, elegir controlarla, algo así
entonces tienes que ir a comprar algo
al día siguiente a las 14:00, dáselo
sigue yendo a ella a las 14:00 y también debes seguir yendo a Emily
[/CITAR]
T bro

gubl

May 31, 2018
I would wait for some bug fix version after this release, as some scenes have very abrupt dialogues, in particular the most anticipated :)
Speaking of ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i'm about to give up on this WT, i got image 3 unlock in an older save, but now i can't seem to unlock it again

Reactions: Canto Forte

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please have some courtesy to other people on the forum and stop posting the following:
  • Walkthrough when? It will be posted when it's done.
  • Android? It will be shared when we have it. There's one from APKGamers (who used my compressed version w/o credit, as usual :D) shared back a few pages but it's broken
  • Mac version? The same 3 people - just quit it too
  • Images and other spoilers from the update without spoiler tags
There's at least 10 saves posted in the last few pages. Please stop asking for them.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm playing the v7 beta
every time he changes day he always asks yes or no, what should be chosen?
Every time you start from cao with Cynthia?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
i'm about to give up on this WT, i got image 3 unlock in an older save, but now i can't seem to unlock it again
Hi it have chance to unlock scene one without restart game from the end v.7 cause playing game with many save is boring and hope the develloper don't use it in the next versions and let the events continue as the last previous versions.and i follow what you say in scene 3 but didn't unlocked maybe i had some mistake and what solution or must have other save from the last v 6.9 and restart?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes