harp76

Oct 4, 2018
I have a newbie question about the saves. I have downloaded the saves and put them in the save folder, but when I open the game and try to load the save to start the game, the game does not load. I have had this happen with this game and others. What am I missing or not doing. Thanks to all those that have helped those of us that are game illiterate, I have learned a lot from the answers on this thread.

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
it's not working bro :-(
Did melinda told you to not go to her anymore?
try to fuck all the other ladys the one you massage,barbara and linda.
i just remember melinda asked me if i went to one of these girls (don't remember who) and to not go anymore and the mc responded in his head like :"as if i'll stop going pff" then i went once again (i think it was at 13:00 an hour before melinda goes to her room) and when i returned melinda was mad and i lost relationship points with melinda but she was thinking of something then i went to her room (i think it was 14:00) and she was waiting for me all seductive like on the bed, actually the best scene in this update.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Did melinda told you to not go to her anymore?
try to fuck all the other ladys the one you massage,barbara and linda.
i just remember melinda asked me if i went to one of these girls (don't remember who) and to not go anymore and the mc responded in his head like :"as if i'll stop going pff" then i went once again (i think it was at 13:00 an hour before melinda goes to her room) and when i returned melinda was mad and i lost relationship points with melinda but she was thinking of something then i went to her room (i think it was 14:00) and she was waiting for me all seductive like on the bed, actually the best scene in this update.
I do that but still tell me to let her alone i think should repeat many time

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone else getting Yoga on week 2 Monday? The guide that I have says I meet Barbra when I already met her.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any version for the Android? Not sure how I could get that to work.
Edit: Nevermind I got it now, needed to download the second file for text, going to try it now. Thanks!
not a problem, hope that one works for you, working on 7.0 beta now, i messed up and have to start over, should be up tonight as a different file, not going to add it to my main one until final

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
by the way he was going to continue the way he was until 6.9v but he asked another week to destroy his game.
In addition to missing scenes when choosing a route he was never able to make updates with large amounts of content now with routes will be 1 scene for each route per month "very smart"

I do not like to talk bad for free this way but impossible to defend the game's creator shit cool his game hope he comes back in this decision

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes