Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
how can I get these locked scenes?? how can I make the MC to eating Melinda's pussy?? I tried everything: I visited her in her bedroom at 14 PM, after buying her the new lingerie, multiple times but nothing happens..... please HELP!!!!!!! View attachment 363742
To eat melinda out you need to go for a massage and fuck the girl u massage then go to melinda's room when she is wearing the black lingerie .
this works because she tells you before to not go there anymore and if you go after she tells you that she gets jealous and lets you eat her out.

Reactions: Akuniz

Kumarborak

May 16, 2019
To eat melinda out you need to go for a massage and fuck the girl u massage then go to melinda's room when she is wearing the black lingerie .
this works because she tells you before to not go there anymore and if you go after she tells you that she gets jealous and lets you eat her out.
This scene is available only one time ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
In the images folder, there is this scene, which seems to be a continuation of penetration, did anyone succeed?
I haven't seen it as well, but my guess, it's part of the night massage after that poker game and we can't get that right now because of the error's that takes place

i just got on my pc and about to start working on a mini 7.0 beta WT, i will be using my completed 6.9 save, when final get's release, then i will update my main wt, if you want my 6.9 complete save, you can find the link in the op

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Ok guys, so advance in the individual story with the girls but to in the overall story with the uncle and watnot, no idea what the dev gonna go with that part. Right?

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
it's not working bro :-(

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
you will auto use it when you go jogging with melinda, to get the end jogging scene, you will have to keep buying it
Do you have to keep restarting the version 7 and keep picking jogging instead of sunbath or yoga? or does it happen during the day.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'd like to see ann at the dance with the black dress. I hope the script will be loosened to allow that on V7.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
more bugs and again if you choose something wrong can`t see half scenes and must start again ! if that i see in v8.0 that will be last update to download ! Ann say something rude and Melinda turn head to Ann and rise her voice and say Daniel !!! many little mistakes in game bugs and bugs ! progress bar with them at my game is 100% on start v7.0 why they build that shit in previous versions ? some scene you can see only once !!! worst update !!!
And that's why you don't download and play a beta and instead wait for the full version. Also, the split paths have been announced over and over.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes