Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Damn man, Vojvoda is PISSED.
I always knew FOTM was a grindfest, my save file number crossed 170 and that's with all the console points increasing.
Got the BJ scene for the sunbath and bathing scene near the barn. Rest is still a grindfuck away.
i have all scene but not with Rhonda in her room ! to get all scene you need to repeat first scene with Melinda after you din`t go with sister ! first choose jogging then load and choose sunbathing then load and choose yoga ! this is idiotic why we can`t do that day by day thru game and see al scenes ! i love to spin in circle to discover everyday something new but this with different paths and savings loadings are very 8===Đ !!!

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello everyone.
I believe that I have a better alternative that will allow us to see both versions of the scene. Leave Lrrep21dreel.rpy alone and replace newchars.rpy where all initializations are done.

Here is my updated file along with the save just before the first version of the scene.
the no animation "poke" is what everyone wanted to see?
The attempted sex scene with the Melinda during the massage scene after the party has a nicer outcome if you do it more. Don't forget that this is a grind game, so you often need to replay the same scene.

I quote myself, but to have the scenes to their full extent, use unren to decompile the game and put the rpy file that I posted before in the game folder. The scene won't bug anymore and you will eventually be able to see the outcome.

Reactions: Arnold95

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
miss scenes because I chose a route that totally spoiled the game what this guy has in his mind spoiled the game itself that was on the right track
they ruin game with that ! remmember when they tell us to split to give 2-3 choices i tell them to not do that ! and what happened they do that and ruin the game ! we want to play game where we get everything but slowly day by day in progress from not touch to sex scene in several versions !!!

Reactions: Celldweller6
May 20, 2017
i have all scene but not with Rhonda in her room ! to get all scene you need to repeat first scene with Melinda after you din`t go with sister ! first choose jogging then load and choose sunbathing then load and choose yoga ! this is idiotic why we can`t do that day by day thru game and see al scenes ! i love to spin in circle to discover everyday something new but this with different paths and savings loadings are very 8===Đ !!!
To be honest with you I am starting to agree with you. 6.9 was a better version while 7 feels like a clusterfuck.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
To be honest with you I am starting to agree with you. 6.9 was a better version while 7 feels like a clusterfuck.
everything what they need to do to progress with all scenes day by day tennis massage first don`t touch next version little peek next version little touch next little move panties next ...... in every scene move a little slowly progress and we have this game to play for years every month new update to progress with 30 different scenes and play 2-3 hours enough to next month !!!but they don `t do that they give us new scene to see only once remove some other scene from previous versions like scene from bathroom when we fix toilet !!! ........

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
how I start v07 content?
I have the galery 1 completed
the progress for 3 girls at 100%
have a chat with melinda saying tomorrow ( I dont remember the name) coming
an d have tehe mesasage continue playing untill complete the gallery...

Last edited:

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
how can I get these locked scenes?? how can I make the MC to eating Melinda's pussy?? I tried everything: I visited her in her bedroom at 14 PM, after buying her the new lingerie, multiple times but nothing happens..... please HELP!!!!!!! screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Jeff123_456

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Any scenes with the uncle actualy aknoliges us and lets us work with him? or its too soon in the story?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes